Graffiti DAO Tag Competition Round 2
(One entry per person)
Welcome back for the second edition of our open call for visual artists/taggers to throw their own tag on the Graff Base wall!
- Use the attached wall template to throw your tag on it.
- It can be any style, get creative!
- The artwork should be in the format provided using the wall backdrop
- Each entry receives 10$ (up to 10 entries)
- The top 3 will be chosen after the competition is closed and each of the top three will receive an additional $20 each.
How does it work?
- Submit your your wall piece in this forum post + your near name.
- On the 22nd of February (or once we reach 10 entries) we will close the submissions and chose 3 winners.
- 24th of February the selected winners will be announced in our channels/forum.
Please submit only one piece per person
Any questions feel free to reach out in here or through our Telegram here: Telegram: Contact @GraffBase
Keep it original!
Wall to tag:
Thanks for the same opportunity.
With these activities I am learning a lot.
Near id - chauhankumarsingh2134.near
Its great to see the 2nd opportunity
Wall Poster is an easy and great way to reach the people and induce them to create more awareness about everything.
Hey all thanks for the replies so far! Just so you are all aware this bounty isn’t live yet! We will let you know when the funds get approved and this bounty is live
Once it is live, Please consider the post. Don’t reject this
TIME FOR PEACE
Name : Shubham Maheshwari @Albhion
Software : Photoshop
Ideas : Yellow Claw
Near Wallet : shubham007.near
My Submission : Peace
Hey, this is my submission!
I AM STILL HERE, is a work about the disappearing / auto isolation that people with invisble disabilities (like myself) goes through. Its a reminder, for us and others, that we still exist!
Hope you all like it!
my near wallet is @nararosetto.near
The first ten entries for the 10$ bounty has been reached but we will still leave this open for the top 3 bounties until later on in the month, so there is still an opportunity to contribute!
made with Cuneiform characters from Unicode
𒅃(sign idim over idim bur)
𒓎 (sign sign ha tenu gunu)
𒓬 (sign Lak-348)
𒆩 (sign Kisim5 Over Kisim5)
𒅌(sign il times gan2 tenu)
and some blocks