[June] OWS: Lead SMM manager

Hi Sandboxers and NEARians,

OWS is happy to invite a new member to the Team.

Brief Description of Project

Open Web Sandbox - is a community-based organization within the NEAR Protocol ecosystem. Our goal is to provide a human-centric digital hub for everyone wishing to engage with projects building on top of the NEAR protocol.

Brief Description of Project Opportunity

The Manager will be responsible for planning and managing social media campaigns, implementing best practices, taking over the OWS social media, and managing performance reports. We are opening a call for an enthusiastic SMM manager with proven achievements and solid experience in marketing.

Responsibilities

• Providing weekly schedule and execute it on Discord and Twitter
  • Implement and manage social media campaigns using online platforms and tools including: Business Manager, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, etc.
  • Display an in-depth understanding of the functionality and best practices of all major social platforms including Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube
  • Track and report performance regularly in cohesion with the OWS Team
  • Develop strong working relationships with new channels and maintain existing relationships
  • Integrate SEO/SEM strategies

Required Skills

• 2+ years experience in SMM
  • Understanding of all digital media disciplines
  • Proficiency with social media technologies: Facebook Ads Manager, AdRoll, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Pinterest etc.
  • Working knowledge of all digital media disciplines and 3rd party tracking and serving technologies related to SEM (Marin, Kenshoo, DoubleClick Search, IgnitonOne, etc.)
  • Experience with web analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Adobe or Coremetrics
  • A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media platforms and their ad offerings
  • Demonstrated experience using social monitoring and other measurement platforms; strong analytical and problem-solving skills
  • Ability to create, nurture and grow internal and external relationships
  • High energy, able to effectively operate in fast-paced, growing and changing environment
  • Understanding of blockchain, some experience in the field

Favourable Skills

• Experience in working with recruitment agencies
  • Experience in NEAR ecosystem

Reward

$1000

Monthly/One-off

Monthly

Next steps for you!

Are you interested in the project? Find it on our Project Dashboard and apply for it through there: https://www.openwebsandbox.org/projects-dashboard

Have a nice day,
from the OWS team.

5 Likes

I am super interested what is the way further.

I’m quite interested and I have applied already using the project dashboard. Looking forward to working with the OWS team

1 Like

ok thank you guys!!!

Now have you found a leading SMM manager for your company?

Now I’m wondering if you have found a leading SMM manager for your company. This post is unlikely to be popular here.

Hi there, as far as I know the position is no longer available