Dandyjj (dandyjj.near)

Target wallet:
thespians.sputnik-dao.near

KYC & Contract:
@roxy (roxytheentertainer.near)

Total Requested Funding Amount: 5,000 usd in DAI

Timeline: September 18th – 30th

INTRODUCTION:

The THESPIANS DAO is a community of Actors & Actresses who perform for both Stage and Film; including the crew members behind the stage and camera.

The DAO uses the acting platform to educate, entertain and give solutions to world problems, using the NEAR Ecosystem as it’s driving force.

The purpose of the Thespians DAO is to create platforms for Actors and Actresses to freely express their creativity and heal the world through dramas and films. And to also appreciate the effort put in place by crew members who work tirelessly behind the stage and camera to make these works of Art a success.
DSC_1302

You can read more about our introduction on:
https://gov.near.org/t/introduction-thespians-dao/20975?u=roxy

In August, We had a beautiful month as we hosted our Maiden Dance Drama in Nigeria. The Dance Drama was a huge success as new NEARians were entertained, educated and onboarded. We also minted 20 pictures and one Dance Drama NFT on Mintbase
https://www.mintbase.io/store/thespiansdao.mintbase1.near?tab=nfts&page=0

You can read our August, 2022 full Report, here: https://gov.near.org/t/report-thespians-dao-august-2022-report/28860?u=roxy

SEPTEMBER PLANS AND PROJECTS:
In our bid to achieve Self Sustainability, we will continue to save up for our Audio-Visual Studio Space in Lagos, Nigeria; so that we can be having our rehearsals there and as well shoot our Film Dramas in the same Studio.
Check out our 6 Months Roadmap to self Sustainability here: https://gov.near.org/t/roadmap-thespians-dao-roadmap-to-self-sustainability-july-dec-2022/26072?u=roxy

This September, we will be hosting a Drama Contest, where different Theatre Groups would be contesting on the same stage with their different Dramas, but centers on the same theme: NEAR Protocol and Web3 Ecosystem. This will give them an opportunity to research more about NEAR and Web3, and create a Drama showcasing the Theme. We will engage more people with this Drama Contest and as well onboard a great number of NEARians into the Ecosystem this September.

After months of active participation in the Ecosystem; we are convinced that the community now understands what we are all about and a brand we represent. Hence, we are giving the Community an opportunity to design a Logo for our DAO, and we have a reward for the best creative and suiting logo.

In pursuit of the these goals, these are our tools…

THESPIANS DAO SEPTEMBER PROJECTS:

TOTAL BUDGET: 5,000 usd in DAI

METRICS FOR SUCCESS:

• Onboard 20+ New NEARians
  • Create 20+ New Wallets
  • Generate 4+ Stage Drama Video NFT
  • Generate 20 Picture NFTs
  • Generate 15+ Contents for Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
  • Gain 40+ Social Media Followers on all platforms

DSC_1321

Thank you,
The Thespians DAO

Join our Social Media Handles:
https://linktr.ee/thespiansdao

Tagging the @creativesdao-council for a review, so we can start broadcasting on time, in order to meet up with the Month’s target

13 Likes

Cc: @blusw @Paul @FritzWorm @ted.iv @hevertonharieno @williamx @Monish016 @kc_sollano @Cryptonaut

Please help us with a review, so that we can start on time.

4 Likes

Wow…what a wonderful proposal!::heart:

2 Likes

Keep working hard , your proposal is nice

1 Like

Thanks alot Brotherly

Thanks alot @favvywhyte

Enjoyed the meals you gave us during the Dance Drama Project.

I’m missing them already :joy:

3 Likes

I really love this… And is like I know some faces I was seeing there tho

1 Like

I commend your efforts so far on the Dao projects… Nice concept… Kudos to Thespians dao.

2 Likes

Thanks brother…

We keep creating, more and more

2 Likes

Wonderful, this will be educating indeed ,I solicite on your behalf for the immediate approval​:100:

2 Likes

Thanks alot @FrankG
Hoping the @creativesdao-council comes through so that we can start on time

2 Likes

Definitely they will,the proposal is so interesting

2 Likes

Amazing Project! You are really doing so much for the DAO community.

Keep it Up Roxy. You are a champion

2 Likes

Thanks alot brother. Missed you in the last project.

Hope you come around this September

2 Likes

Missed the show too. Looking forward to being there and replicating same here in Togo

2 Likes

Very well thought!
Let’s make it happen brother. Togo is a beautiful Country to be and spread NEAR too. I’m excited about this.

I don’t think someone is onboarding yet in Togo. We will work that out brother.

3 Likes

We will make it happen here too. Thanks Brotherly

3 Likes

@creativesdao-council hope you have not forgotten us :blush:

We are patiently waiting for our review :pray:t4:

Thespians DAO is always ready to create an impact in the Ecosystem

1 Like

Awesome initiative guys. Seems to be a really great project and i would love to see in person!

2 Likes

Thanks alot @IanKrya
I’m happy you see positivity in our projects.

Happy to see you in the Ecosystem, and I’m looking forward to great NFT Films from you brother

2 Likes