[APPROVED] Sticker Pack for Marma J Chan

I’d like to submit a proposal for a MarmaJChan Sticker Pack, I could make 10 to 15 stickers that shows all kinds of emotions, which includes both positive emotions and all sorts of hijinks.

(May or may not include NEARchan)

Sticker Summaries:

-Thumbs Up Marma J Chan: A simple Marma J Chan, putting her thumbs higher than the rest of her fingers with a smile.

• Smiling Marma J Chan: A simple, smiling Marma J Chan that exudes positive energy.

• Grinning Marma J Chan: A Marma J Chan that exhibits a large, shiny grin.

-Loving Marma J Chan: A Marma J Chan in which she has gigantic hearts for eyes.

-Overjoyed Marma J Chan: A Marma J Chan that has received an enormous amount of positive energy.

-Playful Marma J Chan: A Marma J Chan holding her favourite soccer ball, readying for a playful match.

-Prideful Marma J Chan: A Marma J holding a flag that flashes all sorts of colors representing different diversities of genders.

-Pumped Up Marma J Chan: A Marma J Chan that has fiery flames in her eyes, ready for a challenge.

-Relaxed Marma J Chan: A Marma J Chan enjoying the peace and tranquility of her surroundings.

-Sharing Marma J Chan: A Marma J Chan sharing a present to her dear friend.

-As for the other 5, I am open for suggestions, I’ll try my best to accurately describe your suggestions along with my own interpretation.

And for the reward, 2 Near Each would be suffice for the future effort to this project, I’d be grinding every weekday, and rest for the weekend.

I would be quite happy to contribute to this community. and an advanced thank you for all of you who would support me.

Here’s the Telegram link for the Finished MarmaJChan Sticker Pack

And here’s the GDrive Link for the png files

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-Fgiwd0UhYAPRtzuEz7OumBZQnU65gEt/view?usp=drivesdk

7 Likes

That’s a good Idea to have MarmaJchan an own Stickers Pack or collection, keep it up man :fire:

Big Support -FlickEZ

4 Likes

Loving the updates to this proposal and these sketches look so good :heart_eyes:.

The examples for have definitely seem like they would fit in well with a marmaj sticker pack :ok_hand:t4:.

Some more about the rewards:

First of all, the marmaj DAO does not distribute payouts in NEAR tokens. We distribute rewards in marmaj :ok_hand:t4:.

Also, 2 NEAR each (~20 $USD) for each, with around 10-15 stickers (200-300 $USD) seems reasonable in general. That would be ~11-18 marmaj tokens at today’s marmaj price which can be found here: Marmaj price, chart, market cap and info | CoinGecko

3 Likes

WOW! These initial sketches look amazing. I am so excited about this proposal!

We would like to keep the sticker pack to feature only “MarmaJchan” as there is already a NEARchan sticker pack :slight_smile:

As mentioned by @chloe in our Telegram group, it would be great to incorporate common words/pharases into these images/stickers (see here for an example of this). I will work on a list of 15 words that we would like incorporated and post them here tomorrow.

I am going to mark this proposal [APPROVED] for 18 marmaj tokens.

cc: @chloe @mecsbecs

4 Likes

Here’s a sample, any suggestions that could improve this design? (except adding text since I intend to add that later)

2 Likes

Cool stickers :blush: :blush::blush:

3 Likes

Beautiful! It’s been the highlight of my day to see these sticker updates. I am looking forward to the final product.

As mentioned yesterday in our Telegram group (am also documenting this here on the forum for organizational purposes), the following words are what we would like to see in the stickers:

Approved

1. Love

2. Thank you

3. Yes

4. No

5. #SpreadTheLove

6. Great job

7. Zzzzz

8. LOL

9. Collected

10. Amazing

11. Okay (with ok hand symbol)

For the remaining 3, feel free to suggest & ask others in the Marma J Foundation’s telegram group. Anyone who would like to suggest words can also reply here on the forum!

cc: @chloe @mecsbecs

4 Likes

Loving seeing these stickers come together! The designs are :ok_hand:t4:

I’d like to add as a suggestion for the remaining text choices:

1. Community

2. xoxo

3. Soon

5 Likes

Love these @mecsbecs @burningshadowxd.near :star_struck:

It’s been the highlight of my day to see the stickers come to life so far.

5 Likes

ooooo and I would like to request 15 to be “you’re welcome”

3 Likes

So, the Words that WILL be on the Sticker Pack are:

1.YES!

2.no

3.AMAZING!

4.Z Z Z

5.LOVE :heart:

6.GREAT JOB

7.:star: OK

8.Thank You

9.LOL

10.#SpreadTheLove

11.GAME ON

12.LETS DO THIS

13.Collected

14.XoXo

15.You’re Welcome

As for the other suggestions, I apologize but I won’t be able to add them, unless the MarmaJ community approves of an additional stickers in the future, if approved, each additional stickers will be 1.5 MarmaJ. If not approved, it’s OK.

6 Likes

Once the 15 originally approved stickers are complete, please feel free to submit a payout proposal to the marmaj DAO for 18 marmaj :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

There’s a guide here: https://marmaj.org/how-to-submit-a-payout-proposal-to-sputnik-v2-beta/

We can then discuss some additional stickers to add to the collection :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

Amazing!! Thanks so much @burningshadowxd.near, it’s been so much fun to use the sticker pack already. Very excited for @bianca to get all of these into a main marmaj community sticker pack.

5 Likes

Hi @burningshadowxd.near - I just requested access to the Google Drive folder from “info@marmaj.org”. Thanks!

3 Likes