[APPROVED] For Marma J Sticker Pack #1

Hi marmaJ i want To submit a proposal about MarmaJ Chan Sticker Pack…

Ive been curious how to make Sticker packs for Messengers before. .
And when i joined This community i imagine to see my artsyles and chibi Style to be a Sticker in messages so i got an idea to make a Marma J Chan stickers in my own Chibi style…

I already saw stickers in telegram a marma J Chan half Body sticker and i choose to make a Whole Body Cutie Chibi sticker.

For Now i only have the Line art of the Body and but still not the Final .

For Now I have no Idea what expressions and faces per Sticker i attach because i want to take the idea of the council once my proposal is approved :pray:

If This Marma J Chan is Approved im planning To make more stickers pack related To Marma J Hobbies.

In my head my first pack is the common stickers we used too.

The Good morning sticker
Hi Hello
good bye
congrats
Thats great
…etc…
But i can change it and draw it base in your Idea.

For Now this is my sketch example for the Base Line art of my MarmaJchan Sticker pack …

For this pack 1 have 10
Thank u :pray: :heart:

3 Likes

Hi @Ligaya! Thank you for your proposal, I like the outline/ sketches you did to illustrate your idea. Would you be able to include a payout ask/amount in your proposal (perhaps you want to set your price for a set of 5 or 10 stickers, or per sticker) in $marmaj tokens? That way we can get a better picture of the full scope of your proposal.

2 Likes

Hi @bianca thank you for visiting My proposal.
I was thinking if i can ask for a 2 Near per sticker . I dont know about the value k marmaj token .only in Nears. So i was thinking about this sticker pack of 2 near per sticker and i will give a wholebody chibi sticker​:heart::heart::heart:
For marmaj sticker pack 1 i plan to have the first 10 sticker . And if you like my sticker ill make more for the future about my idea of marma J chan hobbies and also the council Idea :heart:

1 Like

You can check the value of marmaj tokens on ref.finance

Here is the direct link to the marmaj <-> wNEAR pair if you’d like: Ref Finance

Seems like you are requesting ~14 marmaj tokens for your proposal (2 NEAR * 10 Stickers = 20 NEAR)

Screen Shot 2021-11-12 at 3.27.57 PM

1 Like

Yes, If its Ok with all Of you a 20 near for 10 sticker 2 near each :heart::heart: and ill Give my best :relaxed:
This is my artstyle In chibi. And sample so if my proposal is approve you have the Idea of the style :heart:

1 Like

Hi @Ligaya, thank you for sharing your art style with us to give us a better visualization.

I want to clarify that we do not do payouts in $NEAR, but we do payouts in $marmaj tokens. So the amount you are requesting would be around ~14 $marmaj tokens.

I will continue discussing this proposal with council members @mecsbecs & @chloe and give you an update. Thanks!

2 Likes

Thank you also bianca :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::pray: willing to wait​:heart:

1 Like

For the 10 phrases I was thinking:

1. gm
  2. Good Night
  3. Congrats!
  4. Voted!
  5. Welcome
  6. Good Idea!
  7. Soon :tm:
  8. Beautiful!

@mecsbecs, any ideas for the last two?

1 Like

Its Ok wuth me also to make 10 to 15 stickers if you want to add more suggestions and ideas. Im open for how many stickers love to see my artwrks be used for the community​:heart::heart::heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

10 should be okay for now, thanks. Once the 10 are complete, we can discuss as a community how to most efficiently more forward. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Ok Chloe :heart: ill start with this Now and and ill share here some work in progress of the stickers. As soon as possible :heart:

1 Like

Ok, awesome, I have [APPROVED] the proposal!

1 Like

Wow thank you chloe :heart::pray: im excited to make this project . :heart:Yieeee

1 Like

3 Likes

Working on the 3rd one :heart: hope You will Like It​:pray::heart:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Looking great so far :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like