Even though our team has an accumulated experience of several years, “HOC | Hub de Oficinas Comunitárias” as an initiative/project by itself is still in its infancy stage. That’s why a great part of our efforts during this next month will be on creating HOC’s stepping blocks, or as we like to call it, Set Up Shop.
With this we believe that HOC, as a project, can start the process of fully solidifying its value in terms of Social Impact and begin to attract new partners that could potentially be integrated in the NEAR Ecosystem.
Create a visual identity :: 200 $
- Refine logo :: 50 $
- Social media pack :: 50 USD
- Slides presentation template :: 50 $
- Documentation template :: 50 $
Create and manage HOC’s online presence :: Self-funded
- Create IG, FB and landing page
- Test and choose a social media management tool
- Draft HOC’s website
Create HOC’s ToolBox :: Self-funded
- Every endeavour must have a set of organizational and collaborative tools to optimize their outputs. Therefore, HOC’s team will start to search for the best, and mainly free, options there are.
- These tools can be for task management, scheduling, meetings, video conferences, storage, design, prototyping, forms, dashboards, brainstorming, social media management, etc
Collect, create and translate content for the NEAR Ecosystem :: Bounties
- Create learning content such as text documents, slide presentations or infographics in English and Portuguese
- The subject matter of this content can be, per exemple, guides in how to open a NEAR Wallet, how to make transactions, how to obtain the Social Security Number, how to obtain the Finance Number, how to obtain the Residency Permit, etc
Learn, learn and learn! :: 150 $
- Grant for HOC’s members to partake educational or training activities :: 2 * 75 $ = 150 $
- These educational or training activities must be related with the following subjects: NEAR Protocol, Web3, Blockchain, dApps, Cryptology, Cryptocurrency, Tokenomics, DAO’s, Data Analytics, Rust, AssemblyScript, UX/UI, Social Impact and other relevant topics
- These learning opportunities could be of great use for later deployment of knowledge within our community, projects and the creation of learning content and of training activities ourselves.
200 $ + 150 $ = 350 $
28.65 N + 21.5 N = 50.15 N
($6.98 - Coingecko, 27/09/2021, 22:14 GMT)
The payment approval for each item should only be made after proof of completion through submission after, if deemed necessary, the creation of HOC’s DAO
By approving this proposal:
1. Lisbon City Node will be mentioned as HOC’s partner, just like CSP Cristo Rei and Cretcheu;
2. Every post and piece of content created by HOC regarding the NEAR Ecosystem will have NEAR’s logo; and
3. The message “Powered by NEAR” and NEAR’s logo will be included on our future website