Dear people of marketing, we have finalized our workflow for this month, so here is review of what we made with influencers.
Almost 1k views.
And additionally Daniel made another one video on his second channel.
Bit more than 200 views.
On both channels he posted NEAR financial charts review. It’s nice, he is full of ideas how to promote other topics about NEAR.
Top Things To Know
Almost 3k views!
My favorite. He did a general review about NEAR protocol. Touched provided content about NEAR Guilds, gave shoutout to Chron.cat, told about Hackathon that we are having, looked at graphs and it’s simply admirable.
Bit over 500 views.
Rich did a General review, in week or two want’s to make an interview. As i feel he might have best chemestry with @blaze , but will see when both have time to spare.
Yeah, Riche’s video didn’t reach 1k views, but that’s mine mistake, will tell about it bit after.
Here is work from @holuongduc and Hidden Gem Team
More than 2k views
More than 6k views
Stunning live stream with almost 43k views
General review with 12k views
And Hidden Gem Team articles:
General NEAR protocol review
And another one about Aurora network
So here is my conclusion about giving first shot for NEAR Stars Guild.
- I had a fun time. Some new skills to train. Enjoyed negotiations with all youtubers and their views how crypto market runs. Few of them admitted that youtube has the most impact on crypto users, before they invest in certain coins they watch tons of videos before making decision.
- Seems like all youtubers love NEAR protocol. Some were sceptic (even when get paid) but after review they understood whole potential of NEAR protocol and want to continue partnership with us.
- Amazing chance to promote upcoming projects and events. Got these covered from Sandbox where newcomers post need in promo, but think that should go bit deeper and stay connected with all guild leaders for such a purpose.
- It’s much harder than i expected to cowork with influencers. All of them are different due their cultural differences, some know the workflow to be an influencer, for some it’s almost a new start to build a partnership culture. One posted video without mine permission before review, so lost first day views without recommended description. So i don’t feel that for agent (worker with influencers) is posible to maintan work with more than 10 youtubers.
- I have used description with link with bit.ly promoting NEAR Sandbox. Guess how many clicks we got on 4 english speaking channels? ONE! So people simply watch videos and don’t look at description. To make them more visible a solution should be a small mention from youtuber explaining about (example) about Sandbox and telling “Hey, NEAR Sandbox is cool… take a look at them in the link in description.” This should do the trick.
- Need to promote all videos on NEAR resources. Have posted few on general NEAR info channels but should be done more. As Crypto Rich said, they also would like to have additional promo in NEAR commune. As i feel for such a reason we will need person who posts newcome videos on NEAR resources and it might be the time when our guild gets at least a Twitter account so same person can take care of it too. To solve that had a call with Anastacia and … (forgot name) from Sandbox, they will help us with human resources for this task.
We didn’t ask for agenst bounty when made our proposal to get funding for influencers so a reasonable agents fee for now feel as 25 NEAR for created video is suitable.
So in this post we want to ask for agents payout for september:
Myself 25 NEAR x 4 videos from youtubers = 100 NEAR
@holuongduc 25 NEAR x 4 videos from Hidden Gem Team and he wrote 2 articles for them (10 NEAR x 2articles ) = 120 NEAR
TOTAL FOR SEPTEMBER AGENT FEES: 220 NEAR
What do we plan to do next for october.
- Get to work with youtubers who have average 2k-5k views.
- Continue partnership with 2-3 of these that we are working with. Please make comments if you see that we shouldn’t work any longer with someone from upper mentioned youtubers.
- Get new agents onboard, have few on my mind, so they will contact their youtubers for proposal.
- Find SMM person to manage our Twitter and youtuber promotion inside NEAR community.
- Reach out @jcatnear for the last steps what we need to have for Stars Guild to become as officail as we can get.
@holuongduc will continue his work with Hidden GEM Team and scouts out new Vietnam youtubers to get along.
Let me know if you got also other plans for October and what PROs and CONs you got on working with youtubers.
@David_NEAR @cryptocredit @norah.near @jcatnear @grace
Let us know your thoughts and recommendatios.
Should we reamain work with all of these youtubers or with whoom we should cancel partnership if you didn’t liked vids.