[APPROVED] - NEAR Nigeria May Activities

Community Overview

Community Name: Near Protocol Nigeria (NPK)

About us [Introduction] near protocol nigeria (NPK)

NEAR Protocol Nigeria was established to raise awareness about the NEAR blockchain and its potential applications to address the challenges faced by Nigeria as a nation.

Last report

Main Goals

• Expand the adoption of the NEAR Protocol in Nigeria by implementing and distributing this innovative technology to institutions of higher learning.

• Provide cutting-edge information and resources to newcomers and experienced users in the blockchain world.

• Provide user engagement, exploring activities and events as things continue to unfold in the NEAR ecosystem.

Core Members

Community Lead @Paulp5000

Social media @kbounce

Social Media @Favour

Content writer/Translator @Khady

Content writer/Translator @Vicj2000

Dev @cenwadike

Graphics design/Video Editing @evelyn

Advisor/Partnerships @damboy22

Community Size on Social Media Platforms:

Near social (54 followers): https://social.near.page/u/near-nigeria.near

Twitter (400 followers): https://x.com/NEARNigeria?t=r9XN1oR7GQ5FIr_QnyzAhA&s=09

Telegram (1500 members): Telegram: Contact @NPKGUILD

LinkedIn (300 followers): https://www.linkedin.com/in/nearprotocol-nigeria-463178226?trk=contact-info

Medium (119 followers): https://link.medium.com/EO5Qlqlxmlb

Facebook (262 followers): Nearprotocolng Npkguild

Monthly OKRs/KPIs

• Expected growth of at least 30% on our Near Social.
  • Onboarding 100–200 new wallets through our online activities and partnerships.
  • Retain at least 60% of our onboarded users and also maintain interaction on the chain.
  • On-chain interactions and engagement by at least 40% of onboarded users with more than one dApp in the NEAR ecosystem.
  • 20% increase in social engagements and activities. This includes Twitter impressions, engagements, and telegram community activeness.

How to achieve stated KPIs

1. Community growth rate on Near Social: We intend to drive all activities and events for May on Near Social.
  2. Onboarding/Retention: We intend to onboard 100–200 new wallets using Keypom, and also drive 60% retention through several initiatives, such as:
  • Establishing partnerships with web2 and web3 communities; ecosystem partnerships.
  • Organizing several online events such as AMAs, meme contest, Trivia quiz night, referral contest and prize predictions.
  1. Build On-chain Interactions on Various Ecosystem Products: We intend to have biweekly workshops, and also plan to release educational content such as videos, articles, translations, and infographics to help new users navigate on such DApps. We are targeting 500 to 1000 transactions monthly.
  2. Social and On-chain Presence: We intend to post daily updates and trends, articles, quizzes, and translations on near.social and other distribution channels. This will boost our Twitter impressions and keep our community up-to-date on activities within the Near Ecosystem.

Timeline:

From the date of proposal approval to May 31st. After which, we will compose a comprehensive report of all activities in May.

Funds

Education/Workshops

Bi-Weekly Workshop on DApps: $100

Graphics for Event Posters and 2 Videos: $150

2 Articles and Translations (Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba): $150

Budget: $400

Onboarding/Retention

Bi-Weekly AMA sessions (2 x $50): $100

1 Meme Contest: $100

Weekly Trivia quiz night (4 x $20): $80

1 Referral contest: $80

Social media/Community management: $300

Budget: $660

Management

Administration, Monthly Report, Brainstorming, Ideation, Meetings, Weekly Community Calls, Operation, Partnership, Moderation for All Social media, coordination of online events, graphics design, video creation and content writing.

Budget: $300

Budget Request:
Total Budget: $1360

Community Astra ++ address: near-nigeria-plus.sputnik-dao.near

Near Wallet: near-nigeria.near

Thank you for your support, @AfricaDAO

2 Likes

Hello!
The maths in your KPIs are confusing.

The 30% of 60% of 40%.

While I am willing to support, I will wait for your clarity on these. Thanks.

1 Like

I will keep following on this KPIs and please reach out to @IgbozeIsrael for proper guide and further suggestions.

remove price prediction, and what is the difference between social media management and community management ?

Again, add numbers to your KPIs, X number of article,X number of videos

1 Like

thanks for submitting your proposal NEAR Nigeria.
kindly rework the percentages as @IgbozeIsrael
will be willing to support.
thanks.

1 Like

Hello!
Asking here before I close or approve the proposal.

You said you will expand near.social growth by 30%.

Onboard 100-200 people, and regain 60%. That’s either 60 people by the lower band or 120 by the upper band. Your focus is to engage 40% of the 60 or 120 people. Yes?
If I am right, it means your plan is to either retain 24 or 48 people to engage on the chain. Yes?

@Paulp5000

Hi @IgbozeIsrael

I mean at least 30% growth in Near social regarding followers.

We are Onboarding 100-200 new users of which we will drive our activities to maintain 60% retention rate and 40% engaging on Dapps.

Pls note that the 40% is not out of the 60% they are different.

At lower band 60% retention means 60 people and 40% interactions means 40 people interacting on various DApps.

I have updated that on the proposal pls check for clarifications.

Thanks for the review @adeiza

Pls check back on the updated percentage on the proposal

1 Like

Thanks @Bakaka for the review

I have made all necessary corrections. Pls check back on updated proposal.

1 Like

Thanks for your support @IgbozeIsrael @Bakaka @adeiza and @AfricaDAO council

1 Like