[Approved] NEAR Indonesia July 2023

Hello Everyone,

I am thrilled to present a proposal for Near Indonesia that I have been passionately building since September 2021. Our community has grown tremendously since its inception, and we are excited to embark on new projects and opportunities that will not only benefit our members but also our partners and stakeholders.

As a team, we have worked tirelessly to create a space where individuals can come together to share ideas, collaborate, and support each other in achieving their goals. Our community is made up of individuals from diverse backgrounds and professions, which has enabled us to foster creativity and innovation in all our projects.

Guild / Community Name: NEAR Indonesia
User: indonesiaguild.near
Funding scheme : 1 month
Previous Proposal: [Approved 3550] Near Indonesia June 2023
Previous Report: [REPORT] Indonesia Guild Near June 2023

Current core team members:

Link to the Social Media accounts:
Near Social: Near Social
Twitter: https://twitter.com/nearindonesia?s=21&t=5FguwbhzhHyI629CG3lGKQ
Telegram: Telegram: Contact @NEARIndonesiaHQ
Telegram announcement: Telegram: Contact @nearindonesianews
Medium: Telegram: Contact @NEARIndonesiaHQ
Tiktok: NEAR PROTOCOL INDONESIA (@nearprotocol_id) | TikTok
Youtube: NEAR Indonesia - YouTube
Instagram: Near Indonesia (@nearguildindonesia) • Instagram photos and videos

What problem is the proposal solving?
In Indonesia, one potential problem for NEAR Protocol’s regional community could be language barriers. While English is widely spoken in Indonesia, there may be community members who are not fluent in the language and struggle to understand the latest updates and developments related to NEAR Protocol. Additionally, there may be cultural differences that impact communication and engagement with the community.

How is the problem being solved?
We will continue our support for our existing Telegram NEAR Indonesia community.
Create self-written and translated articles on Medium in Bahasa Indonesia.
Share the latest news and updates about NEAR in Bahasa Indonesia on Twitter and other social media platforms.
Reach out to more crypto enthusiasts and invite them to join Near Social and IamHuman.
As soon as the community is more active again, we will organize Blockchain academies and participate in events across Indonesia. By attending or organizing hackathons, workshops, and other events, we can invite more builders and developers to the NEAR ecosystem and collaborate on new projects.

GOALS AND ACTIVITY

• I AM HUMAN: continued onboarding I AM HUMAN, We have invited 70 members to IamHuman in June
  • Near Social: Share the latest news on near.social and increase followers in July
  • Drive community engagement on near.social and reward active members.
  • Encourage developers to utilize bOS and contribute to the ecosystem.
  • Establish partnerships with local businesses and organizations to promote NEAR adoption.
  • Educate the community on various NEAR products and their usage.

Funding Details

Telegram Group

• Task: Share daily news Near protocol in Bahasa, support 24/7 for the community, Onboard for NEAR SOCIAL and IamHuman
  • KPIs: Daily messages, increase group members, and onboard NEAR SOCIAL and IamHuman.
  • Metrics: +50 new members on telegram/ month.
  • Budget: 500USD (Moderation)

Content Writing

• Task: Featured Stories, Web 3.0 and Social, Defi, Nearweek, NEAR ecosystem updates.
  • KPIs: Medium account followers, article views, comments on social media regarding the article (TG, Twitter, Medium)
  • Matrics: Total +16 articles/ month.
  • Budget: 300USD

Graphic Designer

• Task: Visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos
  • KPIs: Created Visual content for all social media Near Indonesia (TG, Instagram, Youtube, web design, Twitter)
  • Matrics: 4 Content visual/ weeks.
  • Budget: 400USD

Collaborate AMA session

• Task: Collaborate with the local community (AMA, contests, quizzes)
  • KPIs: number of events
  • Metrics : 2+ events
  • Budget: 400USD (2 Events/ Months)

Video short content

• Task: Visualizing and creating videos in Bahasa, about news and project ecosystem Near Protocol
  • KPIs: Created Video content for all social media Near Indonesia (Youtube short, Tiktok)
  • Matrics: 4 Content visual/ weeks. (conditional if has the newest update)
  • Budget: 1000USD (Video editing, copywriter, and content creator)

Community management

• Community Manager, Administration, Brainstorming, Ideation, Meetings, Operation, Partnership, report monthly.
  • Responsible for the funds submitted by the proposal and the success of the community
  • Moderation for All Social media
    Budget: 400USD

Monthly costs: 3000USD

Additional funds:
In July, get ready for an exciting in-person gathering! Near Indonesia is teaming up with Paras (the biggest NFT marketplace in Near Protocol) and Pintu (a renowned crypto exchange) for an amazing event.

Since our core team is based in Palembang and the event will take place in Bandung, we would greatly appreciate your support in the form of transportation and accommodation budgets. This will ensure that our team can fully participate and contribute to the event.

Details event:
Community Meetup Bandung .pdf (1.1 MB)

• Task: Introducing the latest updates on blockchain near protocols such as: BOS, FastAuth, I AM Human, Near Social, and NDC. (Me and Dery As a Speakers)
  • KPI’s: Engagement, brand awareness, increasing users’ Use of BOS, near social and I AM HUMAN verification
  • Matrics: +10 I AM HUMAN Verification
  • Budget: 1000USD (2 people).

TOTAL Budgets: 3000USD + 1000USD= 4000USD

Link to the Near Social: Near Social
AstroDAO : https://app.astrodao.com/dao/near-indonesia.sputnik-dao.near
Name : Agung
Telegram : Telegram: Contact @Agung_djs
E-Mail : agungdjs21@gmail.com

Thank you for your support! :dizzy:
@rc-admins
@marketingdao-council

1 Like

Hello!
Thanks for submitting your proposal.

If this is an offline event, I advise you put it in a different proposals to enable better understanding of it.

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you for your proposal.

Happy to support;

Reasons:

Very active community and active participation in social media, I used to attend several of your Twitter spaces, which are really informative.

Consistently met their expected metrics and KPIs.

One of the local communities that performed incredibly well in ongoing IAH onboarding engagements

Looking forward to seeing your on-chain engagements and reports

1 Like

Thanks, @IgbozeIsrael for responding to our proposal, Due to the event taking place in early July and the limited timeframe, I am unable to create a separate proposal specifically for this offline event. However, I assure you that I will provide a detailed budget breakdown after the event concludes. I appreciate your understanding of the situation and conditions.

Thank you for your support and feedback on our proposal.

We take pride in consistently meeting our expected metrics and KPIs, and we are committed to maintaining this level of performance.

We are excited to showcase our on-chain engagements and provide comprehensive reports as requested. We look forward to sharing the results with you.

Thank you once again for your confidence in our team. We are eager to contribute to the success of the upcoming event.

1 Like

Go and fill out our tracking spreadsheet for your previous report if you didn’t, so you can get support from other members. it is now mandatory

3 Likes

Certainly, we have already filled out the tracking spreadsheet for our previous report :saluting_face:

1 Like

Hey, a great job was done, I see a big focus on social media and MDAO KPIs, but RC DAO has its own KPIs that are different and focus more on on-chain activities, could you please restructure your proposal for it? Unfortunately can’t support it yet.

And submit all info into a tracking sheet, without this we can’t support the proposal.

Hi @kiskesis, I believe this is sufficiently evident, reflecting Near Indonesia’s dedication to pursue on-chain activities in the future, in accordance with RC DAO’s KPIs.

Additionally, Near Indonesia achieved the top position as the number 1 regional community in the I AM Human competition, a testament to our unwavering commitment towards on-chain activities in the future.

Certainly! Thank you for notifying us. We have already completed the submission of all the necessary information into the tracking sheet as requested.

1 Like

Happy to support this proposal

1 Like

Thanks @Ola for your support :heart_hands:

Hello, @marketingdao-council @rc-admins

I would like to follow up on the status of the proposal that was submitted 11 days ago. Can you please provide me with an update on its progress and let me know if there are any further actions required from our team? Thank you.

The proposal was closed by @IgbozeIsrael and RC DAO admins’ decision.

hello, is there any explanation for why our proposal was closed?

@IgbozeIsrael

1 Like

Hello @israel_igboze @rc-admins, please reconsider your decision regarding our proposal for July.

1. We have consistently been working to enhance on-chain activities, as can be seen from the data of the I AM HUMAN project in the past week. Additionally, the Near Indonesia social accounts have also been actively engaged. (I-AM-HUMAN - Proof of Personhood Protocol on NEAR)

2. We have made a commitment to the Near Indonesia community to distribute giveaways in July and organize a quiz.

3. We have also agreed to collaborate with other communities to conduct an AMA (Ask Me Anything) session, which requires a cooperation budget.

4. I need to pay monthly salaries to the team and individuals working with NEAR Indonesia.

Assuming the reasons for the proposal rejection:

1. If our mistake was related to additional costs for an offline event, we have already rectified it by removing and adjusting those expenses using our personal funds.

2. We did not distribute rewards to the community in the previous month. As we explained earlier, the funds were allocated for the offline event in June, and we did not promise any rewards as per the previously approved proposal. ([Approved 3550] Near Indonesia June 2023 - #19 by agungdjs)

If we postpone or fail to fulfill the promised commitments by Near Indonesia, the integrity of Near Indonesia in the eyes of the local community will be compromised.

Thank you in advance. We sincerely hope that you understand and support us.

Thanks, thanks @IgbozeIsrael

1 Like

Hello team!

Your proposal is approved because we cleared all entries on the tracking sheet and your team is doing great.

We hope to see more of your commitment to making NEAR great again.

:white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

1 Like

Hi. :smiling_face: Could you please provide your near wallet. I hope your work will be productive.
Thx :blush: