[APPROVED] Metaweb Book on Primordia DAO

Wallet: shiftshapr.near

I am in the last stages of a book called “The Metaweb: The Next Level of the Internet”. It is about a new layer on top of the web that creates decentralized public space above the web page, which will drastically reduce the problems with false information, abusers, and scammers, as well as enable an unprecedented level of connection and coordination that is necessary to deal with our existential threats.

This will be a physical book. It will also be the first “metabook” with virtual presences in the Metaverse and augmented reality. This will be demonstrated and then implemented over time, independently of the physical book.

Our publisher is the renowned Taylor & Francis. We must deliver the book by May 31st, 2022. The book will be published on or about Dec. 1, 2022. We are anticipating the book to be about 300 pages. We have an editor and her fee is $6000 ($3000 due by the end of May and $3000 due by the end of June).

Our publisher Taylor & Francis has agreed to do their first book NFT with us on the NEAR ecosystem. Our intention is to help them do this one and also to set them up to do any of their other thousands of books as NFTs on NEAR. We are going to set it up so that staking the book NFT and other NFTs that we create for the book will earn a royalty allocation. At least 50% of the royalties from the book and the NFTs will go to stakers.

We are happy to include a 500-word feature box about Primordia DAO in the book. I will need this by the end of May. @adrianseneca, let’s coordinate on this.

At this time, I request support for illustrations.

BUDGET $850
$850 for 17 line drawing illustrations

3 Likes

Yes!! We are honored to be included in the book and are so excited to this awesome project come to fruition.

1 Like