beluespina.near
klarakopi.near

Advisors:
tabear.near
chloe.near

Target: inaV2.sputnik-dao.near

Total Requested Funding Amount: $3,159 USD x Dai

last report: INA DAO May

Our Telegram group has been slowly increasing from 81 to 96 members! We have also managed to onboard 27 members to our Astro DAO so they are able to vote in our competitions. On social media platforms we are slowly building our membership; Twitter has 171 followers and IG has 258 followers. All of these have grown organically.

On May 30th, our third gallery opening both in CryptoVoxels and on NearHub was a success featuring DJ TAMU, who’s set was streamed in both of the above spaces. A few pieces have already been sold at our Paras Store. This month we did things a bit differently and selected 17 pieces that we minted as a series of 11 cards each.

We are once again going to apply to the Marketing DAO for June for our marketing needs.

Our May AMAs worked out ok, so we are going to be doing 4 more AMA interviews with featured artists from our DAO. We have decided to host these on YouTube this time, as Telegram was very limited. We did however record these interviews, which we shared with the rest of the membership.

Here is the poster for our June events:

We have already started the open call for our next themed show at the end of June called ‘The Condition of a Woman’s Body’.

The show for our open call to support 3 female artists will be held end of July. On May 30th we announced the winners who will receive our financial support - Di.Cosmic.Art, LulucaL and ladra

Clarification on DAO facilitation - For us, DAO Facilitation involves all the miscellaneous activities related to the DAO’s management, i.e. councils onboarding, budget writing, report writing, projects/bounties creation, Telegram group moderation, our Mintbase Store and Paras Store updating, events organization, jury work for bounties, decision-making from Astro, etc. Normally, DAOs would dedicate 30% of their monthly funds to such activities.

Projects & Timelines:

5 Likes

Hello Hello =)

This is an example showing that those NEAR can be recovered:

The upgrade is a 3 steps upgrade:

1. Get Code From Factory
  2. Upgrade DAO
  3. Recover Storage Costs

Also:

AstroDAO is not a responsability of the Creatives, so DAO dapp fees/expenses should be solved by each decentralized community on their own.

1 Like

Can you share information, documents, the playbook for the course you are proposing?

This is far expensive from what we can expect. Informational websites are very easy to create.

I can offer my self to help you with it!

Please add the expected metrics, how are you going to measure the success of the whole proposal.

As we transition as a community and prepare ourselves to give bigger reports back to NEAR Foundation for the metrics of our Creatives DAO Community, we would like to ask if you could add in a section at the end of your proposal around your expected metrics for success. This can be things likes number of participants expected, what outcomes, which/how many products, etc. Basically consolidating your outcomes into metrics. This will make it easier to relate to those number when you make your next report and when we make a larger report for the community as a whole.

Hi! Can you tell me where to find this process? I was going through the proposals on ASTRO and I don’t think I did that part. The problem was, that I leant inaV2.sputnik-dao.near 6 NEAR from my personal wallet geminirising.near, because the DAO did not have enough to cover the upgrade. When I tried to get it back, there was not enough N to cover it, as we have most of our funds in Dai. I think it was because of the confusion when my own wallet got hacked that I must have missed this step. Sorry, I will remove it.

1 Like

I have been making websites since 2007. I have charged between $200 to $1000 for making these, so I thought $500 was reasonable. The other $130 were to cover the costs of a wordpress template and name registration. I would be hosting the site on my personal server that I pay for yearly, which I was kind of incorporated in the $500. I can lower it to $200, if that is acceptable. If not, I will remove it. Here is an example of my personal site that I created - https://geminirisingmedia.com

Hi, yes! During our latest gallery opening for “We Are Super Heroes”, we realized how few people know how to navigate or get involved with Voxels (Cryptovoxels). Most people remain anonymous and have no idea about the Metamask wallet required to get an account on Voxels. The course we were thinking to do will last 1-2 hours. It will introduce people to the concept behind Voxels, how to get a Metamask wallet, how to choose your Voxel name, the principles behind creating wearables and building, how to traverse the Voxels metaverse, plus the benefits of becoming active in such a space. I will be screen sharing the Voxels space and go over each aspect step by step. This will be held on our YouTube channel and be recorded for the benefit of future members (this is also a reason for the website creation, where everything will be easy to access, all in one spot). For the wearables aspect, I will be creating a INA DAO t-shirt, that will be gifted to our members, which will also illustrate how to do that step.

I personally have already given a very productive course for Goa DAO on Voxel wearables, as well as a similar live workshop for Arroz Studios last August. Unfortunately, due to technical difficulties the course for Goa, done over Zoom, was not recorded.

We also thought it would be a helpful exercise to learn about how to navigate and work in NearHub and they are willing to participate using a similar format. This will be recorded and saved onto our YouTube page as well.

You can see the list of our proposed events here:

Should be directly in the AstroDAO website:

Hey nice, me too, I also do websites. It depends on the client also if they are willing to pay $1000 or more. Correct, if you lower it to $200 it is more reasonable.

It is important to remember that this activities like building a website is something you are doing for yourselves, to build your own communities… This is not a job, or a tasks the Near Community needs to be done.

So please take that in mind, for example I can speak from my own, in Near Venezuela Guild we create our website without asking funding for that to NEAR Foundation.

Still, I can support the $200 request for the website, we will need metrics like how many people you thing is going to see the content there? per months? views I mean.

Great as I spoke to @johanga you can join to the the Near Certified Creatives initiative, where all DAOs can participate, so we can assure all the Nearcomers receive the same good introduction into the Creatives DAO.

So, can we know more about the format? If it is not on paper like a playbook, then you can take the experience you had by running it without recording and create it as a MODULE for the Near Certified Creative

Let me know if this is done

1 Like

Ok, I did check. And it was paid back to the DAO. Because I had personally lent NEAR to our INA DAO wallet we are using for minting and received that back, I couldn’t get the NEAR I leant for the upgrade and there is now not enough left to cover it. I should have gotten it back from the INA wallet. There is enough in there to pay me back via that route. Sorry that I totally messed up on this, but I think I figured it out.

1 Like

So I should outline the course on the google doc from Near Certified Creatives? How will this be related to our budget proposal for INA? Do I leave it there and link to the document? We are planning on having all of these on our YouTube page and also linked to our up and coming website. Is that enough?

Feel free to comment there, and the idea is you to add your own MODULE, you can check the conversation on the telegram group and there is also a video recording from the last meeting we had.

Then with the module we can tell you to take one of those days to give the course.

Enough for?

And yeah is great that your are building up learning material this will help the whole Creatives

Just please be more clear about the breakdown for this project
and add the metrics for success for the whole proposal, remember we need metrics so we can evaluate and keep growing.

done [Proposal] Build a website for INA DAO

2 Likes

I have elaborated on this, plus added a metrics for success here.

I hope I have now answered all of your questions. Thank you.

2 Likes

Hey @FritzWorm, I have removed the educational workshops, but kept the link for now. I think I have answered all of your concerns. Please approve our budget! Thank you.

We need to improve on the metrics. Is important for the community to share metrics on their proposals in an effort to collectively prepare to approach NF to prove our value. I believe there is a way to do this with ease, we can help if you need help, our intention is for everyone to unify and gain stability in this moment.

Next month we can implement a clear guideline of what is expected.

This proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO astrodao [link: Astro ] so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guidelines: [GUIDE] Proposal & Payout process for Creatives DAO

2 Likes