[Approved] FEMINU DAO Marketing Monthly Financing / September 22

FEMINU DAO Marketing Monthly Financing / September 22

Total amount requested: 600 USD IN DAI

Hey, marketing community! @marketingdao-council we fully understand the need to close our previous proposal. So, now that our general proposal is posted on the Forum, we would appreciate the possibility of a new evaluation of this marketing proposal, now better justified.

Initially, in response to @klint’s previous comments, here are the highlights of the FEMINU’s projects (please also check our last report):

Education:

In August, we had a course on the Endless music app, by @ruidelafont, which encouraged several artists to onboard (5) and mint their music using the app and we started a series of Fundraising Courses, taught by Dr. Giovana Goretti @giogoretti, which had a large number of interested people, attracting other DAOs that are on the path of their sustainability and for that this course was very valuable.we also had the beginning of the fundraising course for DAOs.

In September we will continue with the intermediate course and also a recorded course.

Contests:

In August we had a bounty with a great engagement and resulted in a beautiful exhibition:

Forum Engagement: 631 views, 258 likes, over 85 replies, and 13 new NFTs from Near.

For September we are planning a new one, with at least 400 views and 10 new NFTs from Near.

Promoting NFTs projects:

Five amazing exhibitions with 78 Near NFTs in total happened in August: WWWomens with 12 unpublished works by @whoiscavenaghi, minted especially for FEMINU, Unsaid words, an exhibition of great sensitivity, with 10 new NFTs, Folklore Bounty Exhibition with 13 new NFTs, FEMINU Members Exhibition with NFTs and SONORO with 12 new Near NFTs.

Visibility for Near blockchain:

A big party in the courtyard of FEMINU was animated by DJ @mayhd the opening simultaneously the 5 exhibitions, It was a success, given the number of visitors we had, 355 on the opening day alone, and for this reason, we were among the top 20 most visited exhibits of the week in the Voxels metaverse.

In September we’ll have 4 exhibitions and we believe with the help of marketing we can achieve great engagement in our social media and be successful.

In order to consolidate FEMINU DAO’s social media, I would like to make the fifth funding request to @marketingdao.

In July the FEMINU DAO had its general proposal rejected and, among other consequences, we did not place an order for marketing. At the moment we are considering doing a redesign of our website and facebook, later. This way we opted for concise marketing in September, focusing on Instagram and Twitter, which are fundamental for us to recover engagement.

To perform this work we are bringing in @Verissimo_10 (verissimo.near) who is a nearcomer and did his onboarding this week and who has extensive experience in digital marketing.

The social impact within the NEAR network will be large, due to the movements not only artistic, but educational and with a strong social bias, to be realized by FEMINU.

Twitter and Instagram are key to spreading the word about everything that will be accomplished, powered by Near Foundation.

Currently, we have the following content channels:

Instagram: 293 followers

Twitter: 216 followers

YouTube: 712 visualizations and 33 subscribers

Linktree

Your support is very important to us.

Thank you so much!

Grateful,

Mayra

Marketing Strategy:

1 Meeting per week for analysis and marketing strategy

TWITTER - @feminudao

5 posts per week (in portuguese)

5 posts per week (in english)

Layout

Text

Audience analysis / marketing strategy

Publishing

Hashtags

Twitter 200 USD

Instagram - @femidao

5 posts per week ( english and portuguese in the same post)

Stories

Layout

Text

Audience analysis / marketing strategy

Publishing

Hashtags

Instagram 200 USD

Translation and Copywriting - 200 USD

Content:

translation and copywriting - 40 posts/month (20 instagram, 20 twitter)

Participation in 4 meetings as bilingual mediator

Reports

Metrics of Success:

Reach at least 1,000 people on social networks.

Increase the number of followers to 350 in Instagram and 250 in Twitter

social network.

Total amount requested: 600 USD IN DAI

7 Likes

Hi.
At the beginning of your sentence, specify the word “[Proposal]”. You want to organize an exhibition with the use of musicians and with the participation of other DAOs, am I right? What does the ecosystem get from this offer? How will new users be interested if you only have cooperation with other DAOs that are currently in the ecosystem?
Thx :blush:

Dear Stalking,

So you are around! This is Nice!
Nice questions, but I didn’t get: What does the ecosystem get from this offer?
I’m sorry, but for me, the art by itself is something that people get. So what exactly would be your expectations in “getting”?

People that aren’t onboarded yet can visit the voxels exhibitions as anonymous avatars. So it’s open to all :slight_smile:

My thing is that we are in the web3 trying to build a new world, trying to blockchains, if we come with the web2 mentality, we’ll not change anything.

So I ask myself again “what I’ll get from this, as a member of the ecosystem, I ask me again”…

Well, sorry, but i do have my answer.
Art is by itself a product (sometimes imaterial and ephemeral) but still, as one consumes cryptocoins, clothes, medicines, games, beer, art is something people can get.

People are open to choose it.
People are open to choose (when they have the choice) what they want to have.

So, I kindly ask you, what do you expect to have with musicians in an exhibition?
:wink:
Keeping in touch

5 Likes

hi @pathfinder, I’m Ghini, FEMINU council. Thank you for your interest in our proposal. I see that you are a nearcomer. This is a proposal of marketing for our Creatives proposals , this means that our vertical should value, as a base, creativity, that is, our talents and skills focused on generating engagement, visibility and onboarding through what we do best - our art! As a metacurator I have exhibited over 400 NFTs from Near at Voxels, in exhibitions and music events that generated almost a thousand visits in a few months of work. In August we reached with FEMINU in the opening week of our exhibitions, on the ranking of top 20 most visited parcels on Voxels, which is basically an Etherium blockchain environment. That brings Near’s name to a very high level of visibility to others than the Near community. I invite you to visit our Gallery! Be welcome!

1 Like

Hi.
I expect good music and information that this music is made and demonstrated thanks to the Near ecosystem. I don’t ask difficult questions. I just want to understand why Near should sponsor this project. If you have mentions of Near and your works attract new users, it will be a very good job.
Thx :blush:

@marketingdao-council here are the reasons why we were approved today by Creatives, and we believe that with your support we will be able to get much more engagement and exposure for Near through all these events happening later this month. Thank you in advance.
Best,
Ghini

2 Likes

Happy to approve. Have a great day!

3 Likes

@Dacha Thank you very much! We’re very happy with the approval. It means a lot.
Grateful,
Mayra :grinning: :pray:

2 Likes

Hello @Dacha !
Thanks for your support.

Here is the link to the AstroDAO poll proposal.
@Dacha @satojandro @Klint

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-520

Thanks all for your support.

Mayra

2 Likes

Hey @Dacha thank you so much por the approval. I made the poll yesterday ID 520, the one @Mayramendes posted the link above, but forgot to put my wallet. Shall I made another one, or just post an observation? Sorry for the mistake.
Best,
Ghini

2 Likes

Just to clarify, Dacha has given his vote. You still need two more Council member’s support. Always wait until the status of the proposal has changed to Approved on the title prior to submitting the AstroDAO poll

2 Likes

We are so sorry @satojandro for the misunderstanding. I will do another if we are approved. Can I kindly ask about your vote? :relaxed:
Best,
Ghini

2 Likes

Thanks for your ongoing work and contributions to the NEAR ecosystem.

Considering the body of work and low amount of proposal, I am happy to support for another month.

2 Likes

@satojandro thank you so much for the support. It’s really important for us to have a professional help with our social media. Now we wait for the third vote. Am I correct? Have a great weekend!
Best,
Ghini

1 Like

Hi @Mayramendes thank you for your proposal.

Also happy to support and will now move to Approved.

2 Likes

Hi @cryptocredit thank you for your support. We already add to the previous poll the wallet and the amount. Here is the link @marketingdao-council:

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-520

Could you please send us the guidelines once the poll is approved?
Grateful!

Mayra :grinning: :fire:

2 Likes

Thank you @cryptocredit for your support. It’s very meaninful for our work.
Best,
Ghini

2 Likes

Hi @marketingdao-council I did another poll because the first one expired. Here is the link. Could you please, vote?

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-542

Grateful!

Hello @Dacha! I just have one doubt about the marketing fund. Do we receive it before or after the report? Could you clarify it, please?
Grateful! And have a nice week!

Once the poll has been approved on AstroDAO, you have to request payout from NF using this form.

Funding should come first. Report on how funding was used, impact, prior to next proposal (if applicable).

2 Likes