[APPROVED] Dandelions and Honeybees DAO - March 2022

Hi again @ted.iv, @adrianseneca I have a question. I submitted my poll via the link, but don’t see the gov.near.org link on the bottom left hand corner of my submitted poll. Should I fix that and if yes how? Thanks in advance!! :raised_hands:t5:

I see @hevertonharieno has already linked it in the comments of the poll, so that’s fine for now!
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/creatives.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/creatives.sputnik-dao.near-220

Thanks for getting back to me! Yes, @hevertonharieno linked it after I had reached out to you. That was so kind of them!!

1 Like

hi @dandelionshoneybees , will you be deplying this on mintbase? sounds so cool

1 Like

hey @marianeu! I’m so new to this whole process and just started looking at Mintbase yesterday and am inspired by what I see. So much beautiful art! I definitely would like to be active on mintbase.

1 Like

and thanks for the appreciation!

1 Like

If you want, you can deploy your store on mintbase and do the whole project on there. Not sure if you can add 6.5N for the store deploration in this proposal of the @creativesdao-council but if not just create another propoosal for the 6.5 N on the mintbase category!

5 Likes

Awesome! I’m in the research phase for that aspect of my project. Learning the steps. Honestly, still figuring out what a store is, but know I want one for my project. I’ll be exploring Mintbase some more today and check out the stores to get a better run f the land. This is very helpful info and I appreciate the guidance!

3 Likes

Hey! so sorry for the late response, I have been super busy. I have attached a few pic of some of my flower and resin work. Maybe we can custom design something based around your project. You can contact me via twitter or instagram as well. I have attached my link tree :smiley:

4 Likes

No worries… Beautiful work! I really like the rectangular pieces hanging from the silver chains. I’ll be in touch! Thanks! :honeybee:

1 Like

Great! Sounds good! :sunflower:

1 Like

Hi again! Someone is introducing me to a person who will help me navigate Mintbase and setting up an NFT store! I’ll be submitting a proposal in the Mintbase category soon. Is it best to wait for the first of the month or can I submit it this week? Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

You can do it this week! And you can shoot me any question any time on telegram (mariamintbase) @dandelionshoneybees

2 Likes

Thank you so much. Will do!

1 Like

I’m making a final effort to push the poll through. I’ve been advised to create a function call, so I did that on @marmajfoundation and @Mintbase. Please take a moment to vote yes on my poll. Thanks in advance :pray:t5:

2 Likes

voted :slight_smile:

excited to see how the exploration into the Near eco goes. There are endless creative rabbit holes to traverse; even more enjoyable when doing it with a community :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you so very much! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: Looking forward to linking my community with NEAR communities. I’ll keep an eye on your DAO and find ways to contribute. I appreciate your vision! Love vibration is key!

3 Likes

I just wanted to say that I am over the moon that my poll received the required votes. Thank you to all of you who supported me through this process! I am so excited to put my foot in these projects and get to know NEAR! :tada: :tada: :tada:

1 Like