[Approved] Curating proposal for Gambiarra art events on May

Curating proposal for Gambiarra art events

Proponent : Ghini
NEAR account for payment: ghini.near

Project Timeline: May 1 th – May 31 th 2022

Objective :

The goal of this proposal is to continue the curatorial advisory for all exhibitions and cultural events to be developed by Gambiarra store and publications on social networks, in the month of May, as detailed below.

Justification:

Gambiarra store has held several cultural and artistic activities every month, some of them already known to the community for their constancy, such as the MintbaseSunday, and now we have 3 floors on a leased parcel for free, to realize our monthly exhibitions.

The importance of having a curator in these artistic events is that the curator’s sharp eye establishes different clippings, create interesting design exhibitions, and unusual encounters between artists, which together form a language of their own to instigate visitors.

I guess it is interesting to read my April report ( [Approved] Curating proposal for Gambiarra art events - #18 by Ghini ) to figure out everything that was done. Four exhibitions, one in each floor and another on the roof. In two of them I did the design and assembly and in the other 2, I did the curatorial work also, totalizing more then 70 NFTs artworks minted in Near blockchain.

For the month of May I intend to continue with this work displaying 3 exhibitions to be assembled in the 2 th, 3 th and 4th week of the month in the ground floor, second and third floors that compose the Gambiarra Gallery building until de end of 2022, kindly provided by the parcel owner, rent free.

Project and Timeline:

In order to fulfill the objective, I intend:

- planning and general organization based on the approval proposals

- get in touch with every proponent to discuss the needs of each proposal and make the necessary choices and decisions to organize and realize the exhibition;

- indicate the highlights of the week for the publications on social networks, if we have our marketing approved;

- continue to chose the highlitghs for the permanent exhibition that will take place on the ground floor, where the parties will also happen.

- organize the B&W Bounty, in order to have b&w artworks to establish an exhibition with the most voted NFTs.

- continue to do the metaarchitectural work in the building, as needed.

Budget (May): 500 USD will be required, paid to ghini.near

TOTAL: 500 USD in near

Artistic name: Ghini

Traditional, digital and NFT Artist, curator and poet.

Gambiarra DAO council, FEMINU DAO council.

FEMINU curator, Brazucas NFT curator, both historical exhibitions in the Museu.xyz in Cryptovoxels metaverse.

NFT’s exhibitions in New York (NFT.NYC 22), Art Basel Miami Week 22 and several exhibitions at Cryptovoxels Metaverse.

Physical artworks exhibited in Museums in Germany, Switzerland, Israel, Korea and Lithuania.

This year I will publish my first book of poems.

Links: @ghini_ar | Linktree

My skils:

I have an artistic career that includes several international exhibitions and is about to complete 20 years. Since the beginning of my experience with NFTs, I became interested in curating exhibitions in the metaverse, having been one of the curators of BrazucasNFT, the largest exhibition of NFTs by Brazilians until then, I held several solo shows at cryptovoxels, and recently, I idealized, organized and curated FEMINU, which included 60 artists among cis women, trans women, non-binary women and transvestites. Both Brazucas and FEMINU had the expography carefully planned and especially praised in terms of its originality.

4 Likes

Project Report

Curating proposal for Gambiarra art events

Project Status: Concluded

Project Accounting: The main objective of this project was to do continue the curatorial work for the Gambiarra store due to the many events and the great number of artists that compose the store.

Updated Project Timeline:

The first work was to assembly the exhibition World Internet Day with 13 NFTs , in the second floor. This exhibition opened with a party with the DJ @michanascimento

The next exhibition was the 6th MintbaseSunday curatorial selection of 12 NFTs , and assembly in the third floor.

The ground floor, the space that represents the foundation of the Gambiarra store with the two large red columns that serves as pillars for the entire Gambiarra building, and represents the beginning of everything, exhibited in 27th April 8 NFTs of the artists that began a movement of which we are now reaping the fruits:

wasem_simon
eduardopolitzer
iagods
Isa_Danoninho
joao das artes
ghini

In 24th of May I continued to displayed t NFTs by some of the first artists of the store and I called the exhibition “Path Finders II” , showing:

@bagadefente
@filmesdeinfiltracao
@Japajou
@felipedevicente
@lucasalmajid
jasaya
prislo
omep

Highlights and analytics:

The Highlight of May is a new project of mine: “Gambiarra DAO Invites”, the newest curatorial implement which is to invite other DAOs to exhibit on the sides of the Gambiarra Gallery building, in a collaborative movement between DAOs, in order to provide an exhibition space within the cryptovoxels metaverse for DAOs that do not have a gallery there.

The first guest was Octopode DAO with the Brazilian Music Near Project, wich was sensational!!! Thanks @macieira for this beautiful connection!!

The result met almost all the tasks proposed by this project, which were:

- planning and general organization based on the approval proposals .

- get in touch with every proponent to discuss the needs of each proposal and make the necessary choices and decisions to organize and realize the event ;

- continue to chose the highlitghs for the permanent exhibition that will take place on the ground floor.

- continue to do the metaarchitectural work in the building, as needed.

The only one that was not accomplished was the B&W exhibition, with artists from a Bounty. That will be done by a proposal for the month of June by someone else.

I owe the success of the proposal, among other things, to the fact that the curatorial work, exhibition design and metaarchitecture were carried out in an integrative and conceptual way, which made a lot of difference and the result can be seen in these four exhibitions that totalize 41 (fourty one) NFTs exhibited .

“Path Finders II” - ground floor: (8 NFts)

World Internet Day Exhibition - second floor - (13 NFTs) https://www.cryptovoxels.com/play?coords=N@6578W,120S,7U

MintbaseSunday 6th Edition curatorial – third floor- (12 NFTs) https://www.cryptovoxels.com/play?coords=N@6578W,120S,10.5U

Gambiarra DAO Invites: (8 NFTs)

4 Likes

Thank you very much!!!:pray::heart::pray:

1 Like

Desculpe meu amigo @felipedevicente ! esta notificação passou batida! ficou linda essa expo né? Abç
Ghini

1 Like

Imagina, amiga! Fique tranquila! Abraços!!!:heart::heart:

1 Like