[APPROVED] Createbase Website Management

Previous Work (March 2021)

I continued working on building and developing the createbase.community website for the month of April 2021. During April, the main focus for website developments was on building the Hackathon page. Some other tasks that were done this month include:

• Creating multiple contact forms across the site

• Building/adding the "Submit an Event" page

• Hackathon page building and consistent updates to the page based on feedback

• Adjustments to navigation/main menu

• Adjustments to home page

• Adding numerous events for the hackathon and createbase community to the events page/event calendar

• Minor SEO updates

• Basic aesthetic improvements such as site loader (also good for SEO/UX)

Payout Request:

100 NEAR

Payout Target:

bianca.near

3 Likes

Thanks @bianca for the report! The website is looking great, I send people there all the time :wink: It’s super useful to have the information available in a well organized and attractive way.

2 Likes

Thank you so so much for the website help for createbase.community updates. It’s a great support system for the creative community @ NEAR (and the web3 ecosystem in general hopefully)

1 Like

Thank you @lenara!! I am so happy to be able to help the community in this way :relaxed:

1 Like

thank you @chloe !! Glad that I can help out in this way and support the creative community. Looking forward to adding more to the website and keeping it updated.

1 Like

May 2021 Website Updates

For the month of May 2021, I continued working on building and developing the createbase.community . As the Hackathon began this month, a big focus was making ongoing updates to the Hackathon page and events.

Other updates that were completed this month include:

• Hackathon page edits, link adjustments, layout and design, etc.
  • Redesigned and published new home page
  • Event additions for the Hackathon, as well as edits. Additional updates for regular events on the events page/event calendar
  • Events plugin pro configuration
  • Minor SEO updates and improvements

Payout Request: 100 NEAR

Payout Target: bianca.near

2 Likes

September 2021 Website Updates

Maria reached out to me regarding the Createbase blog. We set up a meeting where I demonstrated how to add new users with permissions to the website. In this call, I also demonstrated how to make basic website changes, including:

• How to create and edit posts
  • How to create and edit pages

Following this meeting, I was also asked to review and publish the blogs written by community members. Please see the blogs that were reviewed, edited, and published below:

In addition to this, I also updated the following areas on the website:

• Added Maria’s facilitator profile/bio to the home page, guild page, and community call page
  • Restored Guild page
  • Added Maria’s email to various contact forms so that when submissions go through they go to her email address

Target: bianca.near
Payout Request: 30 NEAR

Going forward, I am happy to continue working on the website! I noticed that some areas of the site are now outdated (for example, updating the Community Calls and Events page, among other areas).

CC: @marianeu

2 Likes

approved, you can submit payout proposal :slight_smile:
I will let you know if we are updating all these pages, as I have told you on Telegram, we are not quite sure what will happen with the website during this next months.
Thank you and we will keep in contact :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, Maria! I just submitted my proposal to the DAO: SputnikDAO

And great, I will wait for your update :slight_smile: