[Approved] C1 budget for April

March was an exciting month for C1 GUILD as we discussed changes and prepared for some growth in the coming months. C1 GUILD increased followers/members on Twitter and Discord and Telegram. Also C1 Guild Community members experienced alot of things like Blake’s Seminar and Our weekly Workshop.
For April we wish to see more positive growth, and to help facilitate that we will continue down a path of education, creation, and engagement.

1. El Kush EP - $800
  1. Billie Billion EP - $600
  1. C1 in the streets - $730
  1. C1 newsletter - $1000
  1. C1 Dion Primo song writing session - $500
  1. Admin - $100

2. C1 management - $1119

Total - $4849

Payout wallet: c1.sputnikdao.near

@jcb @dedeukwu

9 Likes

@creativesdao-council Hi all! Any feedback on this proposal?

Thanks!

4 Likes

Hey @JCB I already commented in project proposal page on this, just wondering how the price breakdown looks for the C1 newsletter for $1000.
Thanks

3 Likes

Thanks @ted.iv I have sent him a nudge to respond.

4 Likes

Hello! This proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao , so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts. Also, Feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for Better Organization.

@JCB @boy_chula Remember to give a clear answer about this:

3 Likes

Hello everyone
Greetings @chloe @ted.iv @creativesdao-council @Monish016 @Mintbase @marmajfoundation

May I share my concerns regarding the April funding as some of us after seeing the Proposals get Approved began works regarding our projects for April, some of this works incurred cost which where planned around the requested Funds, @JCB have for long created the poll on Astro but till this moment Other (guild/DAO) Council members are yet to Vote.
Am writing this as Reminder with hopes that they can be reached as the remaining days in April approach so some of us that already began and are running our April project can get Funding, pay people who took part and also refund monies that where used for logistics and also put in our reports here, Complete and submit our April Project.

Note: it’s less than 3days left specifically for the C1 guild poll to end on Astro

Thanks

1 Like

I’d suggest putting the proposal onto other DAOs so that can easily vote :ok_hand:t4:

2 Likes

Okay thanks @chloe
Currently looking to get links to their telegram and discord platforms
@Dedeukwu @JCB

You don’t need a link to their telegram or discord in able to add a link to their DAO. Also, couldn’t you just share the proposals in the Creatives DAO Discord/Telegram?

1 Like

Had it Shared on the Creatives telegram 3days ago

I mean to share the proposals that you have posted on other DAOs in the Telegram chat so the respective members can vote, not so they can create their own proposals.

1 Like

Yes that is what was done
I have put it up in discord this evening so we wait and see
Thanks a lot

Hi @Sammiee , I already chatted with @JCB in the telegram chat about this, but the most effective way to get a response is to post custom function calls to the daos that are council members of the Creatives DAO. Here is a guide on how to do so thanks to @marmajfoundation & @tabear :smile: https://marmaj.org/custom-function-guide/

Hope this helps!

3 Likes

Here is a video to go along with the guide that may help you send CFCs to other DAOs to get those votes!

5 Likes

Okay thanks
Yes hopefully it does

Thanks we really do appreciate

2 Likes

Meanwhile I am made to understand this current poll has to end before the CFC will be done

If this is correct then I guess we will wait
Thanks so much everyone

1 Like

The custom function call has to wait for the current poll to expire or we can place it already?

if the poll expires, no one will be able to vote on it and you would have to submit a new poll.

2 Likes

Hello,

Since C1 was timed out in the astro Dao poll for the month of April. We are using this proposal for the Month of May, and will utilize the.customemfunction call in the astro Dao.

Thanks

@Dedeukwu

6 Likes