[APPROVED]] Artist Stipend For Creators with Kids

This Digital Residence is for Artists who also are parents, and are struggling to create, earn money with it, and also raise a child in pandemics time.

Our proposal is pay a one month financial support for one (per month) designed artist and give creative and marketing orientation for the creation of 1 NFT ( that will be minted in The Clan Store ) and the production of one .pdf orientation with the theme Kids in the Web3.

Our goal is introduce the Web3 concept to the early ages, in a easy, artistic and funny way. This material when done will be available for all $NEAR community, at a CC license, hosted at our CC Folder.

Our agenda is:

:white_medium_square:One workshop/discuss per week in 3 weeks, about: creating process, web3 and parenting and creating in pandemics era. With a timeless format, made with the help of artists that are parents and qualified members of our community adding value and knowledge to it.

:white_medium_square:The Artist will decide the price and royalties of his art. For every NFT minted in the program the artist will earn FIRERUNES as reward. There’s no maximum amount of NFTS to be minted. The manager of the project and The Clan DAO will promote the artist and the art, in all social medias.

:white_medium_square:In the last week will be delivered the .pdf , and it will me saved in the CC https://gov.near.org/t/cc-daos-folder-a-place-to-upload-our-material/5729?u=whoiscavenaghi
:white_small_square:This Guide will be free to use and total able to be personalized for anyone, according every need. And a forum report telling the experience and the achievements of the residence.

:white_small_square:Amount asked for artist stipend payout: 350USD

How the artist will be choose?

:white_medium_square:The artists who wants to make part will fill a form, with the work links, portfolio, and telling us a little about the living experience of being a artist and a parent. Convince us that you are the one :blush:

:white_medium_square:The The Clan councils will vote, and the most voted is in!

:black_small_square:Only one artist will be chosen! The others parents will be part of the workshops, and will earn FIRERUNES for active participation :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:white_medium_square:Amount asked for distribute among the participants who fill the criteria (reward for participation in the program and workshops):200USD

The manager of the Project will be responsible for:
:white_medium_square:Make the form for project submission
:white_medium_square:Coordinate the workshops (create the topics, promote, make the whole thing happen)
:white_medium_square:Promote the Artist
:white_medium_square:Help with any doubts/problems that may occur
:white_medium_square:Make sure that in the end of the month the .pdf, the NFT and the reports will be done and delivered.
:white_medium_square:Make sure the artist will have the support for the tasks.
:white_medium_square:Write a full report in the end of the month with all the project experience in the forum.

:white_small_square:Amount asked for project manager: 350USD

Total Amount asked 900usd

:white_medium_square::white_small_square:10% of all family projects will for a fund (that will be create as soon this proposal is approved) for “Childrens of The Clan”

Councils of The Clan
@whoiscavenaghi
@duOCELOT
@frado
@brunoqual

All The Clan DAO links are:
https://lynkfire.com/theclan

IMG_20211106_085632

8 Likes

Seems like an interesting initiative :ok_hand:t4:.

For this project, how many artists are you hoping to have join as part of the "Digital Residence”?

Filling out a form for selection seems reasonable, but the proposal doesn’t seem to outline the maximum amount of participants?

3 Likes

Uaaaaooo soo beatiful!!!

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! I already edited and add this information! :white_heart:

1 Like

OlĂĄ, bom dia :slight_smile:

• no geral esta proposta parece-me Ăłptima. contudo, tenho algumas questĂ”es a levantar.

• os valores parece-me injustos. Planeiam apoiar 1 artista com 350$ e o gerente desta proposta tambĂ©m ganharia 350$. Entendo que existem mais 200$ a serem distribuidos, mas esta relação 1:1 entre quem apoia e quem Ă© apoiado nĂŁo faz sentido para mim.

• tenho, tal como noutros dos vossos projectos, um certo desconforto com uma parte especĂ­fica da proposta. Neste caso, nĂŁo me sinto confortĂĄvel em suportar financeiramente uma proposta educativa (jĂĄ que falam em parentalidade em tempos de pandemia) sem ter informação suficiente para decidir (se sĂŁo educadores profissionais, por exemplo).

De resto, gostava de ver esta proposta andar para frente, Ă© super importante apoiar artistas quando a sociedade nĂŁo o consegue fazer.

abraço :slight_smile:

Hello, good morning :slight_smile:

• overall this proposal seems great to me. however, i have some questions to raise.

• the values seem unfair to me. They plan to support 1 artist with 350$ and the manager of this proposal would also earn 350$. I understand that there is another $200 to be distributed, but this 1:1 ratio between those who support and those who are supported doesn’t make sense to me.

• I have, as in other of your projects, a certain discomfort with a specific part of the proposal. In this case, I don’t feel comfortable financially supporting an educational proposal (since you are talking about parenting in pandemic times) without having enough information to make a decision (if you are professional educators, for example).

Otherwise, I’d like to see this proposal move forward, it’s super important to support artists when society can’t do it.

cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @frnvpr rhank you for the feedback.

-First, about the rewards. It’s a 50%-50% work, so, the money split is equal.

Likewise, I am very uncomfortable with the lack of constructive directions of your part. I am only reading unworthiness in your feedback. - and as you said - you don’t know if we have skills for the projects.

I am really sorry but we are all learning here and I don’t think it’s healthy for any of us.

Letting things clear, I already worked with kids a long time in communities with artistic education - I have three kids who are artists too -
And I don’t see bigger degree than that at the moment.

By my side I will have two kids educators from the The Clan community, 8 artists with kids increasing the experiences, and a pedagogy orientation here at my home 24/7 - my mother.

:white_medium_square: It’s important to say that’s visionary this type of thing. No one in the first new project - it’s not a copy of something that already exists - have a certificate of manager of it.

Please, I gently ask for directions to help solve problems and fit in the parameters of the proposals. Growth Mindset :arrow_down: As said here Etiquette

Thanks again for all the feedbacks.

1 Like

os valores parece-me injustos. Planeiam apoiar 1 artista com 350$ e o gerente desta proposta também ganharia 350$. Entendo que existem mais 200$ a serem distribuidos, mas esta relação 1:1 entre quem apoia e quem é apoiado não faz sentido para mim.

Its 50/50 the clan/artist content production with a split responsability. Thats why 1:1, because are equal parts.

tenho, tal como noutros dos vossos projectos, um certo desconforto com uma parte especĂ­fica da proposta. Neste caso, nĂŁo me sinto confortĂĄvel em suportar financeiramente uma proposta educativa (jĂĄ que falam em parentalidade em tempos de pandemia) sem saber se tĂȘm competĂȘncias para isso (se sĂŁo educadores profissionais, por exemplo).

This is also really unconfortable because your are judging from no fundatuons, that we wont be able to handle the job. You could asked from a different way, how we were supposed to delivery these questions, as its from the core of the near community behavior to give constructive feedbacks, but we can understand these are tough topics to develop.

Please lets rethink our communication to be more constructive instead.

As most of us want to stay annon for some reasons, we can talk for ourselves and capacities. For this task, as educators from 3 kids, we have a parenting educational experience of 13 years of material. For a professional background, we have a team that gives a directly support with teachers and a pedagoge, aside we came from a family of 5 teachers from the public and private educational system, as we are formed from different degress, some with specilization at different areas. Im sorry if we are not confortable to open more data, as we want to stand our privacy the most.

OlĂĄ!

NĂŁo entendo porque razĂŁo eu dizer que ‘nĂŁo sei se tĂȘm competĂȘncias’ Ă© destrutivo. Podem ter, e podem nĂŁo ter: compete-me a mim perguntar, uma vez que nĂŁo sei. Respeito totalmente o desejo de ficar anĂłnimo, e nĂŁo estava a pedir um CV. Estava a levantar uma questĂŁo simples e honesta. Penso que, como pais, concordam que Ă© preciso ter cuidado em quem Ă© autorizado a educar os vossos filhos.

Em casos como este, não acho que a Near deva apoiar cegamente, uma vez que são questÔes sociais complexas, e portanto fazer perguntas deste género parece-me perfeitamente legítimo.

Quando falamos uns com os outros, temos acesso a pouco mais do que os respectivos avatares, daĂ­ estas perguntas nĂŁo serem um ataque pessoal, longe disso, apenas a devida diligĂȘncia, que penso que apreciarĂŁo sempre que se trata de questĂ”es de natureza sensĂ­vel.

Lamento se a forma como me expressei deu a entender algum tipo de animosidade, não foi minha intenção.

Obrigado.

Hello!

I don’t understand why me saying ‘I don’t know if you have the necessary skills’ is destructive. You may have, and they may not: it’s up to me to ask, since I don’t know. I totally respect the desire to remain anonymous, and I wasn’t asking for a CV. I was raising a simple, honest question. I think you as parents would agree that you need to be careful in who is allowed to educate your children.

In cases like this, I don’t think Near should blindly support it, as these are complex social issues, and so asking questions like this seems perfectly legitimate to me.

When we talk to each other, we have access to little more than our respective avatars, so these questions are not a personal attack, far from it, just due diligence but I wasn’t asking, which I think you will appreciate whenever it comes to issues of a sensitive nature.

I am sorry if the way I expressed myself implied any kind of animosity, it was not my intention.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply. And yes, when we are talking about kids it’s very important this type of concerns. Actually we will not educate kids. We will provide orientation about web3, minting, listing
 etc for the parents with pedagogical direction.

It is important ask questions, for fully understanding of the projects. And it’s our role answer questions. We are fully committed with this ideal of family in the NEAR. :white_heart:

Thank you again

2 Likes

Deixa-me sĂł acrescentar que poderĂĄ ser uma diferença entre o PT-PT e o PT-BR, ou simplesmente uma diferença cultural
 Aquilo que quis dizer Ă© que eu nĂŁo tenho informação sobre as competĂȘncias. NĂŁo que achava que nĂŁo tinham. Abraço.

2 Likes

Sim, Ă© dificil isso. Mas pra resumir e resolver esse ponto, nossa estrutura nao Ă© pra educar ninguem. Nos estamos criando o espaco, e produzindo material pra introduzir esse assunto, e a relacao Ă© com pais/maes artistas com filhos e vamos desenvolver com esses pais, materiais que tenham a ver com esse tema que estamos construindo. Nao vejo nenhum problema em criar coletivamente uma cartilha explicando o que Ă© web3 pra que pais possam apresentar para seus filhos.

1 Like

Obrigado, se puder arrumar essa parte nos dois topicos, onde voce cita que a equipe nao teria capacidade de executar as tarefas propostas, evita que outras pessoas leiam e façam um pré julgamento erroneo, pela diferenca das linguas. E pra salientar essa parte, são trabalhos faceis, trabalhosos mas totalmente plausiveis. E talvez precisamos explicar melhor, ao longo do tempo o funcionamento da dinamica do the clan, que é organica, onde as verbas destinadas aos executores são administradas em diversas maneiras, normalmente externa, com outros profissionais envolvidos ou diretamente dentro da comunidade pra pessoas que se interessam, contribuem e sao recompensados, se estiverem de acordo com o padrao pedido.

2 Likes

Love it. As a son of an Artist mother I can only see the benefits of this. I only wonder if it might be to the betterment of all involved to set aside a certain % for the ‘future’? Like a fund of some sort that can be accessed by the kids later on when they’re older? It could feed an education fund or something else that could extend the value and lifetime of this initiative. Supporting creators with kids is definitely and important thing!

3 Likes

Uow awesome idea! I am already aiming creating a DAO with family purposes. ( -just waiting the proposals been approved-) And the fund will be created! In this proposal of the Stipend I think we can set a % of the total budget for this future kids fund too.

I have several projects like “Childrens of The Clan” and every approved proposal will have this % directly to the future of them. :pray:t2::white_heart:

Thank you very much @vandal for the understanding, great idea and for support!

1 Like