[APPROVED] 3D sculptures series + Poetry for the VR DAO 3xr gallery

Project member: JulianaM
Project status: pending approval
Target adress: jmm.near

Summary:
I’m a visual artist most of the time working with drawing and printing techniques, but lately (in the past few years) I started to experiment with different media such as video, photography, poetry and installation. Since I’m the Poliedro coordinator and I’m learning with other artists and with other ways of researching, I’m feeling curious with the 3D work software and I would like to create a series of sculptures combined with sound (voice over of poems written by me). The main goal is to explore all the possibilities of 3xr in an artistic way, in other words I’d like to use them and the files possibilities (mp3s, glb, pdf) as artistic media. In my artistic research I already explored the combination of images + words, mainly through artistic books such as the following one:

or this one:

• Project: 3 different artworks combining 3D sculptures with sound. The NFT itself would be the sound and the 3D sculpture will be added in the metadata as well as a pdf containing the poem itself.

I’d like to ask 150 USD per artwork created. All artworks will be minted in the VR DAO with 30% split revenue and 50% permanent royalties for the VR SputnikDao.

Total amount requested = 450 USD

My website
My instagram

3 Likes

Love this, and we sure need to put more works on our Mintbase store. Approved.

1 Like

** UPDATE + REPORT **

I realized that my first idea for 3D NFTs combining sound + 3D models is not possible yet at Mintbase+ 3XR space after talking with @microchipgnu.

• Project: 3 different artworks combining 3D sculptures with sound. The NFT itself would be the sound and the 3D sculpture will be added in the metadata as well as a pdf containing the poem itself.

So, I changed my project a little bit and instead of combining 3D + Sound, I started out a series of Sculptures + images: EspíritoDoBosque1 + ExtraterrestrialRock1 + TheDesertBecameMine

Those images are collected from my personal archive of pictures of Nature and landscapes.

I’m a beginner in this field, so during this month I’ve been learning to use 2 different softwares for sculpting: Blender and Sculpt+. Hoping to get better and better :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

As I really wanted to combine poetry to my artworks, I created in parallel this other store in which I am exploring the relationship between image and voice-over :no_mouth: :blush:

My goal for the next months are to build a NFT space together with other Council members and help pushing 3XR space forward so it will be possible to combine all the things I’d like to inside an unique environment/project/space and to improve my Blender skills.

I’m open to discuss this ongoing project :smiley: I intend to keep uploading and minting NFTs with similar aspects soon, thanks for the support!

2 Likes