[PROPOSAL] Near Korea DAO Monthly Marketing and Community Growth Budget - July
Guild Name: Near Korea DAO
What is Near Korea DAO? A community-led initiative in South Korea, our goals
B - Building a strong community
O - Onboarding new users into the world of NEAR
S - Spreading the word of NEAR across Korea
Join us in shaping the future of blockchain!
Stay connected with us via our social media channels:
- Telegram chat channel(0.8k users): [Telegram: Contact @NEARKoreaDAO )
- Telegram announcement channel(0.7k users): [Telegram: Contact @NEARKorea_DAO)
- Twitter(1.9k users): (https://twitter.com/NearKoreaDAO)
- Medium: NEAR Korea DAO – Medium
- Youtube: (19) NearKoreaDAO - YouTube
- Instagram: NearKoreaDAO (@nearkoreadao) • Instagram photos and videos
- Near Social: [Near Korea DAO | Near Social)
- Near Linktr: NEAR Korea DAO | Twitter, Instagram | Linktree
NEAR Protocol Korea DAO members:
CoinEasy: Telegram: Contact @coiniseasy (4.9k users)
크립토 도서관: Telegram: Contact @gachi2job (10k users)
코인같이투자: Telegram: Contact @WeCryptoTogether (22k users)
BQ: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXwcm91Ebpsn_2Qx1lguTZw (5.5k users)
멘탈관리소: Telegram: Contact @jaysonchart (1.9k users)
Detailed what we have done: (Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases. )
Marketing Type: Social Media, Advertising, Blogs, Events
Funding Scheme: Monthly
- [APPROVED] Near Korea DAO Monthly Marketing and Community Growth Budget - Marketing / MarketingDAO - NEAR Forum
- [Approved -$3000] Near Korea DAO Monthly Marketing and Community Growth Budget - June - Marketing / MarketingDAO - NEAR Forum
- [APPROVED] NEAR Korea DAO Community Meetup: A Buidl.asia Side Event during ETH Seoul Week, June 2023, South Korea - Marketing / MarketingDAO - NEAR Forum
- [REPORT] Near Korea DAO May 2023 - Marketing / MarketingDAO - NEAR Forum
- [REPORT] Near Korea DAO June 2023 - Marketing / MarketingDAO - NEAR Forum
- [REPORT] NEAR Korea DAO Community Meetup: A Buidl.asia Side Event during ETH Seoul
Week, June 2023, South Korea - Marketing / MarketingDAO - NEAR Forum
NEAR Korea DAO KPIs
- Transactions Count:
- Keep a count of how many times people use the community’s wallets on NEAR.
- Developers Joined:
- Count how many developers have joined and are using bOS.
- Rewards on near.social:
- Track the rewards given to people who are active on near.social.
- Tool Usage:
- See how many people are using Github and other tools for NEAR.
- Product Testing:
- Keep track of how many new products are tested by the community.
- Community Growth:
- See how many new people join the community and how active they are.
- Business Partnerships:
- Count how many local businesses are working with NEAR.
- Developer Events:
- Keep track of events for developers and how many attend.
- Count how many educational workshops are done for the community.
- Local Adoption:
- Keep an eye on how well NEAR products are being used locally.
Content and Engagement Strategy:
We’re bringing our community alive through engaging content and diverse communication channels. Here’s our plan:
|Content||Channel||Details||Category||Expected deliverable||USDC per month|
|Dynamic Community Management||Telegram||Our mission is to foster an engaged, thriving community around the clock. We’ll fuel this through regular news updates, partnerships, and a mix of fun and educational activities.||Core focus > Social Media||Expect 2-3 daily news and education contents updates||700|
|Robust Social Media Presence||Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Naver blog, Near Social||We’ll keep our community engaged with regular updates on ecosystem news, partnerships, giveaways, and challenges. To ease onboarding for newcomers, we’ll share succinct tutorials and informative infographics, ensuring a smooth and welcoming entry into our ecosystem.||Core focus > Social Media||1Expect 2-3 daily news and education contents updates||1,000|
|Onboarding & Engagement via Keypom Initiative (including AMAs)||Zealy, Link3, Keypom||We are committed to onboarding new users to BOS and ensuring their continuous engagement through Keypom. Our approach incorporates Monthly Activity Leaderboards, enticing incentives, and regular AMA (Ask Me Anything) sessions conducted via Link3. The AMA sessions will serve to optimize user engagement from various platforms, bringing them into the BOS ecosystem. This multi-pronged strategy is designed to foster a thriving community, spark participation, and maintain user interest, making the Keypom experience both rewarding and enjoyable.||Core focus > incentives > Leaderboards + AMAs||1 leaderboard sessions + 2 AMA session per month via Link3||200|
|Thoughtful Content Creation||Medium||We will author informative articles about the Near Protocol. These writings will both educate and attract newcomers, providing immense value through insightful content.||Core focus > Content > Writing||2-3 articles per month||350|
|Influencer Marketing Campaigns||Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Telegram, Naver blog, Near Social, Leveraging KOLs,||In collaboration with our DAO members (KOLs), we’ll work with influential bloggers and projects to promote our community through paid advertising. Our success will be measured by the increase in our membership.||Core focus > Social Media > Influencer Marketing||2-4 promotions per month||750|
If you have any questions, I would be delighted to answer them
Thank you Community, @regionaldao-council, @marketingdao-council, advisors, and all concerned parties, Happy day, everyone