[APPLICATION] Programa de Bolsas Artísticas - tresa.near

Name & NEAR Account ID

• tresa.near

• Almada

Social media handle(s)

Website/Online Portfolio if applicable

Artist Statement - tell us about your practice and artistic intent; max. 5-10 sentences

• TRESA is an ongoing project that’s focused on exploring and communicating parallel realities and inter-spacial expeditions translating as visual objects were in a mixed media and format it seeks to challenge how we experience our visual but also metaphysical world.

Blurb of Current/Planned Project - what kind of work will this stipend allow you to pursue?; max. 5 sentences

• This stipend would able me to start a project of a series of large scale paintings that I would like to animate and mint as a NFT’s. This project would be totally manual and hand made, there for the stipend would help me with materials and time to explore this kind of mixed animation.

Previous samples of your work - max. 4 pieces (if not already on social media and/or a website or virtual portfolio)

• I use currently use my Social Media as my portfolio
5 Likes

Hi @Tresa how are you? Thanks for your submission!
We will be receiving applications till the 17th. We are going to let you know the results until the 30th of September. :star_struck: :star_struck: keep in touch :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey @Tresa

I realized I did not reply you although I sent you the airdrop for participating, I apologize for that :broken_heart:

Thanks again for your application! The selection process was not easy one for us. Your application is strong and well done. We really appreciate your work, but unfortunately for this edition we selected Sara Mosli and João Emediato.

We used the following evaluation criteria: » Quality of Artwork » Past Experience » Fiting with Incubadora concept »Quality of application »Impact of the Stipend on the artist/project

It was a very hard decision, and we will keep your application for the next round! Feel free to add more info if you’d like or edit your post. We will be reviewing again in November.

Cheers :dizzy: :dizzy:

I sent you an airdrop of 4.4 N (a month ago)

1 Like