[APPLICATION] Programa de Bolsas artísticas - Amanda

1. Name & NEAR Account ID:
    AmandaSilva (@amandasilva)

2. Location:
    From Pernambuco, Brazil, living in Lisbon, Portugal

3. Social media handle(s):
    @amanda_v_s_ Login • Instagram

4. Website/Online Portfolio if applicable:
    [https://www.canva.com/design/DAEX47bELIM/EFQOHRNJGIO7ZlTuiwyMOw/view?utm_content=DAEX47bELIM&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=sharebutton)

5. Artist Statement - tell us about your practice and artistic intent; max. 5-10 sentences:
    PT - Em minhas obras misturo técnicas clássicas com ferramentas contemporâneas, pois acredito na não limitação dos objetos e formas artísticas. A pintura é uma linguagem para manifestar o que sou e vivo. Faço isso através de interpretações do tempo ancestral e atual dentro da expressividade do realismo com toques de abstração, que são despertadas pelo meu processo migratório e vivências interpessoais. Atualmente estou pesquisando e mergulhando nos escuros, claros e cores da migração.

EN- In my works, I mix classical techniques with contemporary tools, as I believe in the non-limitation of artistic objects and forms. Painting is a language to express what I am and what I live. I do this through interpretations of ancestral and current time within the expressiveness of realism with touches of abstraction, which are awakened by my migratory process and interpersonal experiences. I’m currently researching and diving into the dark, light and colors of migration.

1. Blurb of Current/Planned Project - what kind of work will this stipend allow you to pursue?; max. 5 sentences:
    PT- Sou artista visual independente e autodidata, atualmente trabalho em restaurante para manter as contas, o que acaba me tirando muito tempo e energia. Essa bolsa seria uma contribuição imensa para o meu processo de crescimento artístico, tanto financeira como emocionalmente, me ajudaria a ter um pouco menos da preocupação de ter que conseguir dinheiro para manutenção de vida em geral e materiais artísticos. Com ela eu pretendo expandir a série de pinturas que tenho feito sobre o meu processo de migração Brasil-Portugal.

EN- I’m an independent and self-taught visual artist, currently working in a restaurant to keep the bills, which ends up taking a lot of time and energy. This scholarship would be a huge contribution to my artistic growth process, both financially and emotionally, it would help me to have less worry about getting money for general life support and artistic materials. With this I intend to expand the series of paintings I have done about my Brazil-Portugal migration process.

1. Previous samples of your work - max. 4 pieces (if not already on social media and/or a website or virtual portfolio):
    They are all in my portfolio. The paintings from the beginning of the series on migration are: Pindorama, 2020; Cores de Jaja, 2021; Escuro Particular, 2021.
3 Likes

Thanks for your submission! :slight_smile: We will be annoucing the selected artists on the 30th.

2 Likes

Thank you Juliana, I look forward to it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey @amandasilva

Thanks again for your application! The selection process was not easy one for us. Your application was well done but the goals of the project itself remained uncertain. We really appreciate your work, but unfortunately for this edition we selected Sara Mosli and João Emediato.

We used the following evaluation criteria: » Quality of Artwork » Past Experience » Fiting with Incubadora concept »Quality of application »Impact of the Stipend on the artist/project

It was a very hard decision, and we will keep your application for the next round! Feel free to add more info if you’d like or edit your post. We will be reviewing again in November. Also, feel free to reach us if you need more feedback.

Cheers !

We would like to send you an airdrop of 4.4N for the participation! But I can’t see your wallet adress, do you have one? If not let us know and we can help you creating one!

1 Like

@amandasilva we would like to send you the participation fee of 4.4N. Do you have a wallet?

1 Like

Hi Juliana, thanks for the message. Sorry, I still don’t understand how it works here, but I want to learn. How do I get a wallet?

1 Like

I got it, it’s already available. Thanks.

1 Like

What’s your wallet ID? (example john.near) :relaxed:

1 Like

amandasilva :slight_smile:

Obrigadaa,

Beijos.

Amandasilva.near?
Tem certeza que fez a carteira?
Fez em wallet.near.com ou nearnames.com?

Fiz com wallet.near.com
amandasilva.near
:kissing_heart:

Ok! I just sent you an airdrop of 4.4 N

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Deu certo. Muito obrigada Juliana. Quero muito usar mais e aprender sobre tudo isso aqui. Também vou voltar para participar da seleção de novembro mais preparada.

Beijinhos. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

fala connosco no telegram! É tudo muito fácil!

Obrigada, quero sim falar mais sobre. Pode me passar o link?

1 Like

aqui esta :slight_smile: Telegram: Join Group Chat

1 Like

Hi @amandasilva , how are you?

The Stipends program jury is very glad to let you know that you’ve been selected for the second edition! :star_struck: :star_struck:

Welcome to Incubadora community!

We will let you know very soon when you can ask your first month payout! :smiley:

:yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Hi Juliana :heart_eyes:. I’m very happy with this news, thanks for the support. it is very important to me. I’m excited about it. :heartpulse:

4 Likes

Olá Amanda @amandasilva tudo bem?

Já podes pedir o payout de 24N na AstroDAO da Incubadora:
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/incubadora.sputnik-dao.near

Caso tenha alguma dúvida, podes me enviar DM quando precisar!

Desejamos um maravilhoso primeiro mês!

Beijinhos
Juliana

3 Likes

Olá @JulianaM , tudo bem e com você?
Muito obrigada mais uma vez pelo apoio.
Consegui fazer o procedimento.

Até logo,

Beijinho. :heartpulse:

2 Likes