🦸‍♂️🦸‍♀️Announcing: The NEAR Wiki Avengers 🦸‍♂️🦸‍♀️

We’re kickstarting the expansion of the NEAR Wiki by assembling a team of community contributors and writers in order to deliver a full and detailed self-service repository of information for all things NEAR.

The coordination of this is taking place in the NEARVerse Portal Guild Telegram channel:

Currently, our contributors are (by Telegram handle):

Ivar (h/t for handling all things Legal :tada:)
@ezesundayeze
@mukul9971
Myself :wave:

There are more additions to come, too!

Want to get involved?

If you have writing experience and are able to deliver a solid contribution to the NEAR Wiki then reach out - either here, or drop me a DM on Telegram @David_TCC

All contributors will be rewarded so long as the quality of their contributions is up to scratch.

Existing Contributors

Check out our ‘How To Contribute’ guide here:

:warning: Please only add to the document if you’re a part of the Wiki Content team, atm it’s open for all to edit.

P.S - I totally understand if I’m to be sacked for the cringe use of Avengers here, but it is what it is.

7 Likes

In English only? We have an army of Russian contributors :joy:

1 Like

English only atm, I think it would make more sense to create the content and then invite the community and contributors to translate to other languages.

That said, I believe Gitbook, which currently hosts the Wiki, has auto-translation built-in - we just need to enable it.

2 Likes

@David_NEAR … This is great, thanks for the advance

I am sure that we will have a result for the benefit of the NEAR Community and for the onboarding of new enthusiasts.

Ha ha
I might as well get kicked out, if I ask where Thanos’ gauntlet is?
But, as you say, it starts with something flashy :handshake:

1 Like

Live images of this team snapping an excellent Wiki into reality

Avengers Infinity War GIF

2 Likes