[March] NEAR Es - Wiki project: join as a content creator: candidates are found

Hi Nearians,

We collaborate with NEAR Venezuela on the creation of NEAR Wiki for Hispanic users.

The main goals are:

• Translate content from NEAR Wiki content into Spanish
  • Create content about development and users that we know is necessary, eg. a path for starter devs explaining: How do we create on NEAR?, Why we do it this way?, etc… and for the users, eg.
  • The tools and existing dApps in the NEAR ecosystem are well documented.
  • Integration of the development content into the NEAR ES-Wiki (information, tools for UD and developers)
  • Create an easy to navigate e-encyclopedia in NEAR Latino Gitbook
  • Onboarding new users through a website with the most common NEAR questions

We are inviting talented Hispanic contributors to collaborate with the development of this encyclopedia encouraging any feedback so we can improve our ES - Wiki in content and structure.

Reward: 20 USD for every 500 words and 15 USD for every 500 words of translation

Fill in the application form to apply Project Application Form

9 Likes

I’m interested. Please, let me know which are the following steps in order to fullfill the requierements

1 Like

Hello @AnaNastya
All the best. I am also very excited about this project. It is worth trying, I have applied to the form to participate in the project. It would be great to have the opportunity to contribute to the goals of this project and to NEAR, as a content creator.

1 Like

Hi, thank you for your application. The candidates were found already. However, your experience is very impressive, I will share with you next projects for content creators.

4 Likes