We collaborate with NEAR Venezuela on the creation of NEAR Wiki for Hispanic users.
The main goals are:
- Translate content from NEAR Wiki content into Spanish
- Create content about development and users that we know is necessary, eg. a path for starter devs explaining: How do we create on NEAR?, Why we do it this way?, etc… and for the users, eg.
- The tools and existing dApps in the NEAR ecosystem are well documented.
- Integration of the development content into the NEAR ES-Wiki (information, tools for UD and developers)
- Create an easy to navigate e-encyclopedia in NEAR Latino Gitbook
- Onboarding new users through a website with the most common NEAR questions
We are inviting talented Hispanic contributors to collaborate with the development of this encyclopedia encouraging any feedback so we can improve our ES - Wiki in content and structure.
Reward: 20 USD for every 500 words and 15 USD for every 500 words of translation
Fill in the application form to apply Project Application Form