Amcity [gaming/social]

NAME PROJECT: AMCITY

Project DAO GAME NFT by bobsub218

bobsub218/AMCITY: GAMING (github.com)

Wallet ID: bob218.near

Game (financial/social/IA). . .
Each player will have to build a city. . . it will start with just one citizen and as the city grows and expands the “standard citizens” will automatically appear. . . as you expand the city by building houses, buildings, roads, swimming pools and public parks. . .

You will learn how to manage public procurement, make laws, grant building permits, rentals, guarantee security, collect taxes and generate profits/investments. . .

As the conditions of the city improve you will level up, unlocking new possibilities and goals. . .

->For example conquer other cities and if you win the clash you will win NEAR token fractions. . .

->For example, every city will be able to build its own currency and trade with it with other cities. . .

->A depending on the economic level of the city, one currency will have a higher value than another. . .

->Every time you level up the player will be able to customize their city more and more. . .

An important focus will be given to the social integration of communities

(this aspect will give a high score if treated carefully), managing minorities without excluding them, making people feel happy. . .

In the game will be integrated a marketplace where players can buy raw materials for the city and with them build houses, roads and everything you want. . .

They can also buy items already made such as houses, swimming pools, museums, buildings, hotels, etc. . .

Inside the marketplace there will be a dedicated space where players can create/build their own custom architectures and buildings. . .

and they can also sell their constructions/creations to other players. . .

leading to a real NFT trade between cities and game users. . .

PROJECT PRESENTATION STEPS:

1- Written and published idea

2-Presentation in pdf where I present some graphic sketches to better convey the idea

3-Video where I present a list of steps with which I intend to realize the project

(I will add in the next few days/please excuse me for the delay of this component)

4-Publish the repository on GitHub

I discovered near through Gitcoin and I see in this network a great potential and with ample scope to open up to new frontiers. . . I had a delivery at the right time on Gitcoin but I attached the link of the near protocol forum and not the link of sputnik DAO. . . but I hope to be still in time to participate in this small fundraising and start projects Introducing. . .

1 Like

The payout for this was incorrectly submitted to the NFT Onboarding DAO and was for the wrong amount. Please resubmit to NFT Gaming DAO run by @lenara @cryptograthor @myklemykle

10N - IDEA (this post)
20N - PITCH DECK (I suggest starting with Kawasaki’s 10 Slides).
30N - VIDEO DEMO (Can be talking through your pitch deck and/or walking through a demo. Convince your investors, users, new team mates, etc).
40N - PROTOTYPE (Could be a github submission, wireframes, etc. Prove that you’re on the right track and have something to build upon. Not just uploading the previous steps to github).