A local community

Removed my proposal.

3 Likes

We need the Persian community very much. Thank you for this suggestion

hey Amin welcome!
nice to see you’re planning something for our community.
may I first ask this we have a persian community chat. are you in touch with those friends? Telegram: Contact @NEARProtocol_persian

what about this Telegram: Contact @NEARProtocol_persian ?

I think this group has a basket of many fake members and delete account, our plan isn’t this model, we want do it as I mentioned on the proposal like a project not like a Ordinary chat group

This group is not a good group and it is not interesting at all in my opinion

can you specify why?

are they ignoring/not helping community members?
are you not happy with their way of managing channels?
or it has sth to do with marketing?

1 Like

@MktngDAO_Advisors hello :smile: what do you think about this proposal. Imo there are many things to be imrpoved

There is already a Persian community so IMO this is unnecessary. It would be more apt for @Amin to join them and help them BUIDL on what they’ve got.

4 Likes

Thanks for your feedback, I had checked that group and if you don’t know it has so many fake members and also has fake chat like bots.
Essentially our goal isn’t just a normal chat group , we want make a community with many influencers in Persian-speaking community in Telegram and twitter, someone that has more than 10k followers in twitter and I can’t help to bots and a group that there are so many fake members in it.
Thank you!

1 Like

This group is fake and their activities are done by fake members

@David_NEAR any opinion on this?

Hello, thank you for your suggestion. We are always looking for new ideas for progress in Persian society. must know that we are facing slightly different conditions than other societies.
(Filter)Your integration with us will be great (If needed) I was surprised by some of your words!
What will this mean? We must learn to help, not to weaken other societies! However, I ask you to contact me on Telegram instead of this discussion. If you have any ideas, we should all try to help communities instead of talking and try to spread in our communities.
If you have an idea for Twitter or Telegram, please send a message
Telegram @Sh_2621 Thanks

I think you should speak to @Saeed01 from the existing Persian Community as per his message above.

2 Likes

I’ve DM u
Check your dm

Hey @Saeed01 please jump in a call together with @Amin @Erfancryptos and dicuss these marketing ideas together and come up with a proposal.

remember I asked this from you on oct 21

I believe such cooperations are necessary for an healthy community and effective community growth

No need to discuss more about the proposal then finished everything about it please
Thank you
Sent u dm on the telegram

1 Like

Hello @KriptoRaptor You are absolutely right. I remember and thank you for the reminder and I believe that collaborations can also be useful and I must also say that I am not alone when I sent this post, there are 5 of us so far and I @Amin and @Erfancryptos I am in contact with them in Telegram, we will use them if necessary. Thank you for your answer :pray:

1 Like