Persian Guild (Very Important!)

Hello Near Community :wave:
I’m Hadi the leader of Near Persian community.

Something has happened in the last month that I would like to share with you. Unfortunately , a member of the Persian marketing team (Saeed) stole our team wallet (+2000 Near) /forum account #Saeed01 with my kyc and it has limited my access to resources .This person will be prosecuted soon. I ask the team to restrict this account as it continues to abuse my kyc and personal informations. This case was immediately reported to Near community leaders, KriptoRaptor and Shreyas…

From now on, I will use this account to submit monthly reports and proposals. I will submit my kyc/Near wallet again to avoid ambiguities, everything is clear.

If you need more information / documents please tell me, I will provide it for you. Thanks :raised_hands:

@David_Near @Jcatnear

2 Likes

Hey,

Please send me a private message here on the forum with further information.

Until we receive further clarity on this, funding to the Persian Guild will cease.

We take comments like this seriously. Any misuse of funds may result in expulsion from all official NEAR channels and a complete embargo on funding.

2 Likes

Hello David.
You are right, everything should be clear. Check your DM.

2 Likes

Like the previous examples to weaken communities!

I think it is better to contact the class manager for more cooperation! And decentralization

This answer @KriptoRaptor

Instead of arguing, talk to her and work with her

Instead of weakening communities, you should cooperate more with each other, and this will definitely be positive in the long run. I think it is better to cooperate with him and not publish fake news. Thank you!

Please contact him, do not undermine communities

1 Like

thanks for touching into this sensitive issue David. I’m happy to attend and help solve this issue in a mutual call with all parties. @Dash.Hadi @Saeed01 @David_NEAR @Ali_o

2 Likes

Hi @Dash.Hadi
We are planning to expand further and this will take some time
Can you call me on Telegram if needed?
Can you contact me and we will discuss this
thanks

I sent a message several times and you did not answer in the telegram. This is a screenshot of my messages. I do not know what these words are. What are you looking for. What did you say to Mr. David? If you are right, answer my telegram.