If you are a team/person working on NEAR components and you want your progress updates to be included into the weekly update, please send your updates to
- We started implementing parallel runtimes. As a nice side-effect we are going to have a documentation on all runtime triggers;
- This is relevant to Applying chunks for different shards is 90% parallel key result;
- We implemented compilation of contracts when state changes;
- Join the discussion on storing protocol config in a contract!
- We decoupled
neardinto binary and library crates, so now you can use NEAR node as a library!
- We released NEAR Indexer Framework 0.9.1;
- We made lots of improvements to our CI, dependencies between
neardbinary, and reference-level documentation.
- We updated near-cli to not use deprecated functionality of near-api-js;
- We spent time figuring out whether implementing
no_stdsupport for Rust SDK should be implemented ASAP to reduce the contracts size, or there are other better ways of doing it;
- This is part of the Reduce contract costs 2x key result;
- Check out the app that implements specialized NFT token!
- Check out the design doc on near-sandbox! Also, we documented the usage of the sandbox node, but haven’t merged yet;
- This is related to The gas cost breakdown of a deployed contract is easily reproducible on a local machine key result;
- We removed
PeerMessageso that we can add gas breakdown data into it.
- This is related to The breakdown of the gas costs for contract execution are accessible on Mainnet by regular contract developers key result;
- We had to fix wrong error handling logic with wasmer 0.17
- This is related to We exercised due diligence making sure Wasmer 1.0 is backward compatible key results;