If you are a team/person working on NEAR components and you want your progress updates to be included into the weekly update, please send your updates to
- Check out the proposal to store Runtime config as Wasm contract. This is important for our sharding, since it will allow us to easier iterate on sharding parameters on Mainnet.
- It is related to Stability and robustness issues are understood and resolved key result;
- We merged a fix that re-introduces the receipts that were not executed in April due to bug. This is to maintain the invariant that NEAR receipts are always executed.
- It is related to Incidents and vulnerabilities are recognized, triaged, and handled by all team members goal;
- We are building a Ganache-like node for NEAR, called Sandbox;
- It is related to Simulation tests can dry run state and accurately estimate storage and gas key result;
- We discussed using BST and nested trees for state;
- It is related to Research ways to improve storage staking devx key result;
- Neard 1.19 is now running on Mainnet, we also did some improvements of Terraform configs for RPC and archival nodes.
- Indexer 0.6.4 was released;
- We have documented EXPERIMENTAL_receipt endpoint, improved documentation of the lockup contract, and finalized documentation on calculating total circulating supply;
- It is related to Information about our API is exhaustive and accessible to the developers key result;
- Check out Explorer’s new nodes page and the protocol information on the stats page;
- It is related to Network status is informative to the end-users key result;
- Check out near-api-js cookbook;
- It is related to New projects do not have interruptions requiring direct team input while developing key result;
near-cli 2.0.1 was released;
- It is related to There are no kludges in the interop between near-api-js and nearcore key result;
- We did a bunch of long-overdue fixes to Rust SDK;
- It is related to Zero boilerplate while writing contracts using NEAR SDKs key result;