If you are a team/person working on NEAR components and you want your progress updates to be included into the weekly update, please send your updates to
- We are releasing indexer 0.6.0 which moved indexer to stable Rust and uses most recent neard version;
- We also did some work on reducing boilerplate in our code base;
- We have merged precompilation of the contracts which should greatly increase our TPS;
- We can now reproduce locally execution of any contract from the testnet, which is an important step towards better devtools for our users!
- Join our discussion on global storage!
- We did some preventive refactoring in core code to avoid future bugs;
- We did more work on the new routing table exchange mechanism around bug fixes and testing;