If you are a team/person working on NEAR components and you want your progress updates to be included into the weekly update, please send your updates to
- Check out documentation on running a node from the backup!
- In the past we had an issue with hash collisions, read how we decided to address processing this historic data with indexer. Also see the post-mortem;
- Receipts are now exposed in block info page;
- First meeting of this team!
- We revamped docs on running a node, e.g. see Types of Nodes page;
- Check out Node Experience project board!
- near-contracts-standards v.3.1.1 is released!
- near-cli v2.0.2 is published, it fixes some bugs with deprecated methods;
- Tons of updates for the docs!
- We’ve been preparing Math API to accelerate EVM execution;
- Parallelization of the runtime is underway;
- This is relevant to Applying chunks for different shards is 90% parallel key result;
- Check out the post on using LLVM for contracts;
- We are benchmarking our migration code to understand our fees better;