If you are a team/person working on NEAR components and you want your progress updates to be included into the weekly update, please send your updates to
- There was a downtime of indexer for explorer on Mainnet because we missed protocol upgrade, but it was quickly addressed by the team
- Check out Indexer Framework 0.9.0 release notes;
- We merged rkyv serializer support into Wasmer for native backend, which should increase its speed benefit WebAssembly community in large!
- We also added an option into Wasmer to use a single thread for compilation;
- We fixed an issue with how we apply chunks;
- We are almost done with the storage usage fix (we’ve been deducting more storage usage upon access key deletion then adding storage usage upon its creation);
- Check out https://tkn.farm !
- We refactored internal handling of errors in
- We had an issue with Ropsten bridge since they had 102 blocks reorg
- Our relayer is 95% done which should unblock partners waiting for our Web3 API compatibility;
- We are actively discussing Aurora incorporation, stay tuned!