If you are a team/person working on NEAR components and you want your progress updates to be included into the weekly update, please send your updates to
We are working really hard on preparing for a big announcement. Stay tuned, subscribe to Aurora twitter!
- Please monitor updates like this one to make sure your indexer is up-to-date with neard releases!
- Check out new nodes UI draft for the Explorer here!
- We drafted a more detailed documentation on how lockup/vested balances work, see: one and two;
- Wasmer is now using faster serialization on JIT Engine – the one that we are using for contracts. It should give us 30-40% performance increase!
- We improved our compilation speed for neard tests.
- We have removed EVM commands from near-cli, since EVM will not need specialized tooling from NEAR going forward
- We got 11 PRs from @austinabell on his first week!
- Check out video that covers storing blobs of data in a contract.
- We prepared fix and migration script for our miscounting storage usage.