Matt Henderson joined our team!
- We tested ETH Connector from Ropsten to the NEAR Testnet;
- We streamlined our EVM stress testing tool to talk directly to NEAR JSON-RPC, instead of using Web3 emulation layer.
- We made lots of incremental improvements to the bridge: added selection of networks to the UI, added various upgradability improvements, started working on NEP-141 standard integration, etc;
- We added contract standards into
- Check out contract review of berry cards. We discuss the trick on efficiently using
- We first made our accounts to be versioned but then decided to revert it, because we broke some tests;
- We are actively working on new routing table implementation, but don’t have any complete code to show, yet
- New endpoint
experimental_protocolConfig is now exposed in near-api-js;
- New actix version broke some of our error propagation, but we managed to fix it.