If you are a team/person working on NEAR components and you want your progress updates to be included into the weekly update, please send your updates to
- We implemented raw_call for EVM support, which is a fundamental built-in for cross-contract calls in EVM;
- Eth-connector is a connectivity tissue between EVM and Wasm world in NEAR runtime. We have implemented, but not merged yet its no-std implementation;
- We switched to NEP-141 standard for the fungible token support!
- Bridge front-end now also supports NEP-141!
- We released borsh-rs 0.9.0 with one non-backwards compatible change that you are unlikely to be affected by;
- We’ve done lots of fixes to nearcore and indexer to catchup with new protocol version upgrade and interface changes.
- We moved all CI scripts from nearcore into a private repository, for now;
- Follow our new near/local repository into which we will be adding Docker compose files for spinning up the entire NEAR stack locally;
- Check out live contract review on NFT with approvals + Marketplace;
- Check out the ongoing discussion about the improved NFT standard;
- We live-tested Wasmer 1.0;
- We experimented with rkyv serializer and it shows great performance improvement for contract loading. And it is not as crazy unsafe as abomonation;
- We found an issue related to how we store refcounts in Rocksdb and we are currently investigating it;
- We added versioning to the
ValidatorStakestructure. This is an important step for switching to the new block/chunk selection algorithm.
- We found that the cause of occasional slowness of the new routing table computation algorithm is in iteration through routing table edges. We will be testing it more…