Check out this thread on the work behind the scenes done by the Berry Pickers and the Contract Runtime teams!
- Routing table computation is now 200x faster than before;
- Check out our whiteboard session with Proxima on Urkel Trees;
- We exposed JSON RPC method
EXPERIMENTAL_protocol_configto fetch latest Protocol Config (this is different from
EXPERIMENTAL_genesis_config, since our protocol is upgradable);
- Check out our contract review of Wrapper NEAR here;
- near-sdk 3.0.0-pre-release is published check out the new features here;
- Graylog and Elastic Search are now operational on all networks;
- We have discovered huge cost optimization opportunities for our cloud instances;
- Check out this low-level guide for testing Ropsten bridge.
- ETH to NEAR transfer takes ~80k ETH Gas and 64 NEAR TGas, or 20 USD at the moment of writing.
- NEAR to ETH transfer takes ~281k ETH Gas and 13 NEAR TGas or 93 USD at the moment of writing. We are working on reducing these costs even further.
- Fixed a tricky bug with Ropsten bridge;