- Check out discussion on the access key nonces ;
- We finally added alt_bn128 precompiles! This was blocking launching private transactions on NEAR;
- We wrote simulation for the new validator selection algorithm;
- We improved combining state parts during the state sync;
- We wrote the prototype of the routing table algorithm described here;
- We added CI integrations for indexer repositories;
- We continue working on JSON RPC Structured Errors refactoring;
- We decided to use tokio tracing in simulator, which should give us more insight into resource bottlenecks;
- As it currently stands, we probably won’t be using Borsh in Wasmer;
- We now Rainbow Bridge front-end testing!
- We have only 10 repos left without OSS license compliance testing.
- We deployed and tested ETH connector for fungible tokens on Testnet, this is a critical component for bridging Ethereum and NEAR EVM;
- We are in active conversations with SputnikVM!