Welcome to the NEAR City Nodes Initiative
This topic will serve as an introduction and welcome to “NEAR City Nodes”.
NEAR City Nodes: An initiative to support local communities by finding ways in which the NEAR protocol can elevate and empower those building and transacting withing them.
The NEAR Protocol can provide various solutions for many global communities, but at the early stages of this project, it is important to stay focused and efficient. Along these lines, this project will focus on setting up a local NEAR presence of support in select key cities.
These Key Cities Include:
Los Angeles (USA)
New York (USA)
San Fransisco (USA)
Why “NEAR City Nodes”?
- Activating communities is a highly specialized skill set.
- The formula we see working is a small tactical team covering DevRel and MarCom bases.
- For “Lis-Node” it may look something similar to: [Key Roles] Outlining the Key Roles Needed to Run Lis-Node
- Playbooks will be created from iterations of the project.
- how to get started on-boarding NEAR (and NEAR tools) into local community
- metrics to help communities recognize success.
- Playbook will be updated as we learn more about what works in each region.
- Each region will be different but there will also be knowledge and assets that transfer across regions.