[WEEK 4] (CLOSED) Filipino Artist Guild Week 4 Contest

Daming Powerpuff ahh​:heart_eyes:

1 Like

oo nga ma’am hahaha gulat pako

1 Like

This is my entry for the FAG week 4 contest. I draw Dora from “Dora the Explorer” for this week’s theme of “Cartoon characters we watch in local television, those cartoon character dubbed into tagalog”. For some reason, this character keeps sliding into my head when I hear the theme. I just can’t help but reminisce about childhood for this one, and this character was indeed part of many kids’ memories in the Philippines. It seems fun and interesting to see her in my art style and I hope you enjoy my drawing as well. :blush:

saii.near

6 Likes

When a ruthless enemy from a faraway planet tries to conquer Earth, a group of heroes must operate a formidable battle machine called Voltes V to save the day.

VOLTES V

A 90’s anime dubbed into Filipino Language. It always feel nostalgic when you hear the Voltes V intro and the shouts everytime that the fight ended. Voltes V is loved by everyone kids, parents and even grandparents. The kids even play this outside of their houses saying “ako si no. 1 or 2 etc…”.

jcsarts.near

5 Likes

Week 4 Art Challenge Is Now Closed :metal::philippines:
goodluck To all Participants :kissing_heart::rainbow:

7 Likes

sayang ndi ako nakasaLi :pensive: la kasi sigNaL…

2 Likes

Today we’ll be announcing the winners of our week4 challenge.

As time goes on, your talent, creativity, effort, uniqueness, originality come shine among the others.

Thank you and Congratulations to all who participated in our week 4 challenge,

Choosing the winners has been a very difficult task as our participants are all very talented and has great creativity.

Congratulations to our WEEK 4 WINNERS

1st : @saii of 2.5N
2nd : @cedrick.near of 2.5N
3rd : @quiapogi.near of 1.5N
4th : @Saigahjem.23 of 1.5N
5th : @ImJami2017 of 1N
6th : @yonakawaii of 1N

Congratulations to Participants. Thank you for joining our Event,

I hope you will join in the next one Please Submit your Payout Proposal in our Dao

9 Likes

Thank you and congratulations to all the winners!

4 Likes

Thank you :pleading_face::tada::partying_face: and congratulations to all the winners :relaxed:

4 Likes

Congratulations to all winners! :raised_hands::sparkles:

2 Likes

Thank you…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: congratulations…

2 Likes