[Week 3] (CLOSED) Filipino Artist Guild Week 3 Contest

My inspiration and superhero is this child. So, I converted his recent picture into anime using software.
Reason why he is my superhero?-
So, we are familiar that some reasons of Africa continent is still living in poverty. So a photographer reached to this child and offered two candy but the child took one and other one gave to the photographer. He didn’t care about him.
Moral from the anime - Humanity still exists.

My address - chauhankumarsingh2134.near

5 Likes

in addition to the description, His name comes from the Tagalog word “Bagwis” which means “wing”. he is modeled after Angel Michael but I stayed away a little bit from the typical Angel we see in religious paintings and give him a little strange and a spartan warrior look.

wallet: ritzzard.near

7 Likes

Captain Barbel in my art style.

dj0.near

3 Likes

ZUMA is a Filipino comic book character created by Jim Fernandez in 1974. The character first appeared in a serial written by Fernandez entitled Aztec.
wincreation.near

4 Likes

Our own version of super hero spiderman, Gagamboy!
opaw.near

5 Likes

violetspades.near

Captain Barbell

Captain Barbell is a young boy able to transform into a incredibly strong super hero when he lifts a magical golden barbell that was given to him a strength and power

9 Likes

“True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost.”

Someone DM me To submit her entry For the reason She is New Here and account still On hold :relaxed:
@Saigahjem.23

8 Likes

We really Speechless for this Week 3 Art Challenge, all Artworks are :fire::fire: and Fantastic.

Lets see who will be the Lucky winners of Our Week 3 Art challenge.

Thank You Everyone Who Participate in Our Art challenge, keep Sharing Your Creativity,Talents with Us,

Goodluck Everyone :relaxed::heart_eyes:
Week 3 is now CLOSED

9 Likes

Its been a long week For Us and as of now We will announce again Our Week 3 Art Challenge Winners​:gift_heart:

As you Can see All Submission Is Priceless,Powerful and :fire:.
But as Council Discuss and Decided and Also Our Guest Judge Vote to Help Select the Winners,

We would like To announce Our Top 6 who Gain More votes From Guest Judge and Council,

Congratulations:

1st: @ritzzard Bagwis
2nd: @cedrick.near Valentina
3rd: @Jariavex.near Valentina
4th: @Shadznftart Captain Barbell
5th: @mikiiel Varga
6th: @Saigahjem.23 Darna

All Artworks Are So Powerful and Even The guest Judge and Council Takes so Much Time To announce it.

Thank you Everyone who Participate in This Event.
And we really appreciate Your Creativity, and talent You Share with us​:gift_heart::heart_eyes:

Congratulation again.
Please Submit your Payout Proposal in our Dao. links and Tutorial is in Our Telegram Pinned Post.

4 Likes

Here are some feedbacks about The Entries.
Thank You so much​:gift_heart:

3 Likes

Yehheeyyyy​:sparkles::sparkles: thank you po FAG​:tada::fire::heart:, THANK you ate Ligaya​:sneezing_face::sneezing_face: kaso wala akong near wallet :sob:

4 Likes

Thank you FAG for this opportunity. Congrats to all winners. Keep the fire burning thanks again. :blush:

3 Likes

congratulations to all

2 Likes