We continue to work on the wallet. (From Vlad https://t.me/sanixvlad)

We continue to work on the wallet.

Report about WALLET from VLAD https://t.me/sanixvlad:

During the development of NEAR Wallet for smartphones, a full layout focused on the design of the web version was implemented. Equipped with all all screens:

Everything is implemented on the Xamarin. Android platform.

And also the integration of GitHub - near/near-api-unity: Port of https://github.com/near/near-api-js to Unity was implemented for use in projects of the .Net platform. Part of the project is on github - GitHub - sanixvlad-react/NearWallet , a more complete version is on bitbucket -

Bitbucket .

Difficulties arose with understanding the creation of an account (inability to create a new account without an existing one). The best alternative in my opinion as a mostly web 2.0 developer would be to integrate into a web wallet the ability to create an account through third-party applications. Let’s say a person wants to use ref.finance, why should he go to the wallet website separately? He, at the very ref.finance, clicks create an account and a redirect to the wallet creation form occurs through a seed phrase. After completing the registration, the account is automatically linked to ref.finance. Those. public and private keys will be sent via url and automatically saved in the browser memory as it is currently. Since this will all happen on a specific device, the data will not leak into the network (if I understand everything correctly), and the public and private keys will be stored only on the device itself. A similar variation can be made with the import of an existing account.

If I’m wrong, then you need to provide the same opportunity via url but in encrypted form, i.e. the application will enter the public key for data encryption in the redirect line (the key pair will be randomly generated on the device / browser itself) and after receiving a positive response, parse the url data and decrypt it on the device / browser, and then work through the decrypted pair received from the web wallet itself …

I ask you to continue funding our project, highlighting the executors:

Отчет:

За время время разработки NEAR Wallet для смартфонов был реализован полный макет ориентированный на дизайн web версии. Оснащен всеми всеми экранами:

Все реализовано на платформе Xamarin. Android.

А так же был реализована интеграция GitHub - near/near-api-unity: Port of https://github.com/near/near-api-js to Unity для использования в проектах платформы .Net. Часть проекта находится на github - GitHub - sanixvlad-react/NearWallet , более полная версия лежит на bitbucket -

Bitbucket .

Сложности возникли с пониманием создания аккаунта (невозможность создать новый аккаунт без уже существующего). Лучшей альтернативой по моему мнению как по большей части разработчика web 2.0 была бы интеграция в web кошелек возможности создания учетной записи через сторонние приложения. Допустим человек захотел воспользоваться именно ref.finance, зачем ему переходить отдельно на сайт кошелька? Он на самом ref.finance нажимает создать аккаунт и происходит редирект на форму создания кошелька через сид фразу. После прохождения регистрации аккаунта автоматически привязывается к ref.finance. Т.е. посредством url будет отдаваться публичный и приватные ключи и автоматически сохраняться в память браузера как это происходит на данный момент. Так как это все будет происходить на конкретном устройстве, данные не утекут в сеть (если я все правильно понимаю), и публичный и приватные ключи буду храниться только на самом устройстве. Аналогичную вариацию можно произвести и с импортом уже существующего аккаунта.

Ежели я не прав то нужно предоставить ту же возможность посредством url но в зашифрованном виде, т.е. приложение будет в строке редиректа вносить публичный ключ для шифрования данных (пара ключей будет рандомным образом формироваться на самом устройстве/браузере) и после получения положительного ответа парсить данные url и расшифровывать на устройстве/браузере, в дальнейшем работать через расшифрованную пару полученную от самого кошелька web.

@illia @alexatnear @chloe @Grace @vlad @mecsbecs @starpause @jlwaugh @Jessica

1 Like