Venezuela (January) Reward Claim of (alecaseg.near)

Hello Nearians,

I’m Aleida Castillo, better known as Alex Chateau, Venezuelan settled in Québec, Canada. I have been collaborating with Venezuelan Guild with some activities:

Activity 1: Coordinating Translators:

We have had a first call to meet and organize a 6 different languages Translators Squad in order to present the goals when working on translations. I have created the guidelines and standards file and control spreadsheet where each one could take a job and present what has done. I have had personal meeting with some of them to answer questions and explain how the job should be presented. I have reviewed every single final translation before publishing in order to give an approval guaranteeing a high-quality result. Also I have guided some of them to publish in Medium and how to post their proposal to claim rewards.

Hours spent: 18

Activity 2: Developing Near Wiki in Spanish

@user1 and I, we have had many e-meeting where we have worked together to evaluate, organize, classify the content for this project. We have invest precious time studying multiple possibilities to create ES-Wiki as a basic approach to NEAR onboarding new Hispanics users with simplicity, easy access and simple navigation. Here I post the advance of these marvelous project:

Hours spent: 40

Activity 3: Translation

Translation of Legal Guild into Spanish
Original :

My translation:

Hours spent: 5

Total of Hours worked: 63

3 Likes