Sandbox [February] Reward Claim of [josel#2233]

Hello NEARians, this is my monthly report of contribution to the NEAR ecosystem inside the TENK bay project:

Tasks:

TENK Bay project manager and facilitator.

January-February 2022:

• Onboarding, managing, and scheduling several projects: (Panda Street, Kukumo Kongz, Mountain Sea, Bullish bulls, billionaire bulls, crypto brew punks, gorilla squad, and kaizo fighters).
  • Scheduling and executing a marketing plan.
  • Follow up on TENK BAY launched projects and collaborate with new projects.
  • Weekly meetings with TENK core team and several NFT project leaders.
  • Kickoff weekly “NFT community-building Office Hours.”
  • Preparing and scheduling collaborations with guilds and hosts for the NFT community-building Office Hours
  • Outreach with several NEAR guilds related to NFT projects and marketing collaborations.
  • Working closely with new TENK bay members and providing training for projects onboarding and management.
  • Executing the outreach blueprint for project spreading and promotions with influencers.

Total reward: USD 1750. (This amount represents payment for January and February)

@AnaNastya

could you give some details here please? im interested in how is possible to collaborate with the project

Yes of course how exactly can you collaborate? Do you have a NFT project in mind or you want to be part of the TENK bay team?

NFT-projects are coming here

Ok, please Dm me on my discord josel | NEAR#2233

1 Like