[Report] Weekly Telegram Official Report, October (11-18)

Weekly Telegram Report for October (11-18)
Previous telegram report can be seen here

Statistics from Near Protocol Telegram Official

Top Members and Top admins of the Week

Compare to August

Total members 31.7K >>>>>>> 31.9
Total posts 167.1K >>>>>>> 172.2K
Viewing members 4.8K >>>>>>> 5.3K
Posting members 493 >>>>>>> 527

we know some projects/communities buy bots to look bigger. but I assure you our growth is 99% organic. because we have no mercy for the bots, even for the highly tuned ones that evade the combot. each day banning 5-10 of them.
we have been seeing scammers since the beginning but lately we are getting so much feedbacks about impersonator scammers those use our admins profile pictures and Names they send phishing links to community members offering support. we keep warning our members

Objectives of this week:
-Having talks with some of the Largest/oldest Turkish communities to arrange an AMA on their community channels, going to post a proposal soon.
-Planning hosting an AMA (only the projects that are building/built on Near will be hosted) on our Telegram Official Telegram: Contact @cryptonear , details and then the report will be posted on coming weeks. We believe this will be entertaining and teaching for our community and increase overall interaction on our Official Telegram Channel.

2 Likes

B E A U T I F U L

As always

Unfortunately this is rife in every major crypto channel and, to my knowledge, there’s not much we can do to stop them. Education is key :100:

Keep it up :raised_hands:

2 Likes