[Report] Monthly Telegram Report (October)

Previous month’s report can be seen here
Last weekly report can be seen here
Statistics from Near Protocol Telegram Official

Combot Monthly Statistics

Top Members of the Month

Compare to September

Total members 30.8K >>>> 33.4K
Total posts 161.9K >>>> 184.3K
Viewing members 4.9K >>>> 6.8K
Posting members 476 >>>> 838

September was busy, totally organic growth :clap:
We onboarded a lot of new community members this month. Each were so excited to learn about Near.
Our community is getting larger and stronger each day. As moderators de-gens we not just sit and reply messages/guide people but also keep learning as our Ecosystem grows rapidly. :muscle:

My proposal for the Oct Telegram Monthly rewards can be seen here, please check that too.

Thanks to NearCon we had a lot of questions about the Procotol the Event, Recent Partnerships and our Ecosystem dApps.
We gave them a warm welcome and guided in the best way we can.

Lately we have been getting a lot of reports about wallet 2fa issues.
We often forward these feedbacks to the core-wallet dev on the discord. and encourage people to raise a ticket on zendesk support.

And unfortunately we have another phishing site https://near-airdrops.org/ which is almost identical to our near.org and fake a Near Protocol groups on the telegram. We usually get fake telegram channels banned by spam/fake reporting to the telegram but this phishing sites is too dangerous for newbies…
We keep warning people by posting often about these and ask them to check out the pinned messages to learn the real addresses.
that’s all for this month
I guess everyone was busy with tasks for NearCon so we delayed some events and meetings a bit.
Next month we are looking for hosting AMA’s on our community chat with @3UN1C3
And have scaling plans for new onboarding moderator friends with @jcatnear
I recently noticed that hello@near.org is not receiving mails. (delivery failure error)

For these issues and to help people spot us easily I strongly recommend speeding up the process of getting Blue tick on our Telegram channel. It will be great!

@David_NEAR @jcatnear @JMaenen @3UN1C3 @Grace @jlwaugh @shreyas @cryptocredit @Benz_Near @stanisnear

5 Likes

Excellent and clean job, as always!

1 Like

Great job guys :wave: , the best community in telegram

1 Like

Outstanding job as always! :tada:

1 Like