[report] tulum crypto fest

HI NEAR Community!
I want to share with you how amazing the event went!

It was a beautiful gathering between the beach and the jungle, with lots of networking between projects that are building on blockchain local and globally. The people attending to the Tulum Crypto Fest was really interesting and the fest team did a great job on the production. it was a really beautiful event.

We opened Near wallets +60 people and gave the special edition NFTs and Bancambios, TulumCoin, Regen Tulum, NEAR costumized T-shirt.

A lot more people from the community understood the TulumCoin project and wants to get on board also into the Near Protocol.

Lots of networking between amazing projects, good things will come from this event and definately Near had a good presence in the event with TulumCoin, Bancambios, Regen and NFTBoutique.

We need to mention and be thankful to Bancambios, a project building on top of NEAR Protocol and helped out with the wallets, the T-shirts and the NFTs.
We also met the pro-Bitcoin Mexican senator Kempis, the founders of Bitso, BitBasel, Selvamar, and many other amazing people who are now aware of the initiatives we are proposing together on the Near protocol with Bancambios, Tulum Coin and Regen Tulum.

With 600 attendees, our stand was the only stand minting and distributing the Special Edition NFT minted on Mintbase and a free T-shirt.

7 Likes

Great job @Cryptocoatl for making this happen! Thanks @regentulummich for being so present and getting people onboarded.

We are going to follow up with meetings in the following weeks for TulumCoin as well as for the Decentralized Directory that @regentulummich is spearheading.

We are also seeing the strong possibility of NEAR Tulum Guild that could have about 10-15 projects. Stay tuned for more on this.

Check out @Cryptocoatl’s post about what we accomplished at the Tulum Crypto Fest @adrianseneca @godofnfts @David_NEAR

4 Likes

Thank you Steph Ferrera for pushing so hard to get us to participate in the Crypyo Tulum Fest and Oscar @osc.near from Bancambios for the trust and support.

I was so proud of having both @Cryptocoatl and @shiftshapr of our core team as speakers during the presentations in the main stage a crypto school stage and the amazing reaction of the people in the community to our projects.

Every time I onboarded someone and explained about RegenTulum and Tulum Coin project there was smile on people faces and losts of thank yous :pray::heart: Also lots of people really excited to open their first wallet and getting their first NFT, felt like Xmas for them.

Looking foward to our next catch up meeting with them and to solidify all of the great conections we made there

Again big thanks for having our amazkng mentors be here in Tulum to

this is the begining of and seeing why we are do passionate to help this place heal and regenerate @godofnfts @adrianseneca

Great job!!

3 Likes

I’m glad to be working together with amazing group of people. Happy to bring effort to the development of Technology on NEAR Protocol, and linked to Sustainability, to bring positive impact to the Planet.

Bancambios.near is still have 600 droplinks to keep creating wallets and giving the first NFT to everyone with a NEAR Wallet.

I have some ideas , )

I propose we do a NEAR MEET every month and we continue updating the local community regarding the Tulum Coin project. Also involve local Artists and find the way to be as inclusive as possible.

Here is the link for the NEAR MEET NEAR Tulum (Tulum, Mexico) | Meetup

Let’s organize the next NEAR MEET together.

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdu0nFuu-DY/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Hey @osc.near

I don’t think we’ve met but I work with @Cryptocoatl on TulumCoin.

Golden Yogi of the Tulum Crypto Club and I are beginning a conversation about forming a Tulum Guild to advance NEAR based projects in Tulum.

Do you see the possibility that the meetup could dovetail with a Tulum Guild or do you see these as two separate things?

Also, I think the meetup could be called NEAR Nights if it is in the evening.

2 Likes

hi @shiftshapr not sure if we met in real life, but I feel we are connected through the Earth : ) Golden Yogi is part of Bancmaibos family. Yeah, I discussed with Yogi back in December or January about working on a regular basis. I did registered tulum.coin in Octuber 2021 with the idea to create a wallet and I am very happy to have met @Cryptocoatl and share the same interests. We can call it NEAR Nights, I like it. Actually we can make that name global :earth_americas: really good name. Let’s do a call every week and narrow the plans. Also let’s discuss the development of Tulum.Coin DApp.

2 Likes

Yes, yes, We Are ALL Connected!
Let's Rise Together in 2022 NFT (333 total)

Golden Yogi is part of Bancambios family.

Excelente! I look forward to learning more about Bancambios. We had a great meeting today about the Tulum Guild. There are a ton of projects here in various stages of development here.

I did registered tulum.coin in Octuber 2021 with the idea to create a wallet and I am very happy to have met @Cryptocoatl and share the same interests.

Amazing, we were all thinking about this around the same time. Great that we have found each other!!!

Let’s do a call every week and narrow the plans.

Siiiiiip!

Also let’s discuss the development of Tulum.Coin DApp.

Yup and get a solid requirements doc.

Looking forward to meeting you in person some time sooner than later.

2 Likes