[REPORT] Social Media | Instagram & Telegram | August 2022

Councils: @rhymetaylor, @williamx & @Monish016
Twitter: @AugustKinge
Instagram: @Sleezy_Moss
Discord: @Sammiee
Telegram: Co-Handled by @Sleezy_Moss & @AugustKinge
Previous Report: [REPORT] Social Media | Instagram & Telegram | July 2022

Introduction
Joined the Social Media team for NxM Guild on March 23rd, 2022 as per request from the Guild’s councils to handle and co-handle the Guild’s official Instagram and Telegram channels respectively. I was honour to serve the NxM Guild after being a member since late 2019/ early 2020.

Instagram
Compared to last month report, posting was a bit less due to lack of information received along with last minute posting from the DAO communities. Accounts reached decreased from 329 to 298 but content interactions did increased due to reel posting from the M1nted Asia NFT Conference in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I managed to attend the inaugural event as one of the DAOrecords representatives. The 300 followers goal finally achieved in August as 15 new followers following the account thanks to the reel posts towards the month.

Attachments below indicate the further details on the Guild’s Instagram’s growth throughout the month of August:

Telegram
Currently the Guild have 648 members during this time of writings, again similar to last month I’ve took the time deleted most of the accounts that marked as Deleted Account. It seems that a lot of NxM members has changed/deleted their numbers/telegram accounts. I will keep monitoring this situation monthly because in my opinion having a large number of community seems to be useless if most of the members ghosted the group.

Another thing that I would like the councils to address is that about the membership and the minting NFT since most members has issued to be a minter in the NxM Mintbase store. Some members already had the membership NFT but haven’t been added into the AstroDAO, hopefully this issue can be settled within the next month. I don’t think the NxM store should add more minter just for the purpose to mint their project because I to me there’s no benefit to the Guild except the artist only took the opportunity for their selves to save themselves for spending 6N to open their own store. In case if they wanted their project to be minted in the NxM store then they should contact @Wiswiz and co-operate with him by giving him all the information needed for the purpose of minting.

Attachments below indicate a more details on the Guild’s Telegram Analytics:

What to expect in September?

1. More on the scene/recap of event videos will be posted on the Guild’s IG
  2. Observing the Telegram channel and encouraging the members to be more Web3 based within their conversation

NEAR wallet name: sleezymoss.near
Total requested funds: $300

Join the NxM Telegram and become a part of our growing community.

5 Likes

Hello @Sleezy_Moss, thank you very much for the report, and

I also aware that it somehow creates complexity when people need to DM us to be added to the store. I’ll make sure that every approved application next month will receive the badge and be added to the store at the same time. Thanks for the observation!

Let’s rock this September! :muscle:

4 Likes