[REPORT] September Monthly Report - Incubadora DAO
Project Name: Incubadora
Project Status: [ in progress ]
Project members: :
Project Accounting: current account balance 148 N*
- Some payouts pending related to the marketing funding, artist stipend fee, grant and council.
Updated Project Timeline:
“Género e Inteligência Artificial -Conversations with Eliza” was the seminar held by Incubadoras’s educational project. The speaker was Pedro Costa, a researcher who studies technology and gender. The video of the initiative is online in our YouTube channel and website.
Poster of the seminar
Image of the seminar with Pedro Costa
- The winners of our 6th edition of our Artist Stipend Program ( Gustavo Torres, Leonardo Sousa, PV. Dias, and Mariana Malheiro ) have already completed their second month of stipend and are about to deliver their reports.
Instagram post with work of Mariana Malheiro, one of the selected artists.
- This month we also opened an open call in a special edition in which we invited artists to have their work transformed into NFTs. In a spin off of our traditional grants program, we will this time support nine artists who apply and present three images that can be transformed into NFT.The results of the selected artists will be announced in October.
- Poliedro: We developed our zine Poliedro with some works by artists from our community. We make this material available in our online store and over time we are also feeding our project page on the website with more information about these artists and activities connected with the Poliedro project.
Zine cover and Poliedro poster
- This month we filmed a video with Catarina Lopes in continuation of our project Artist Interviews by CUDO x Incubadora called “CUBA SHOTS”, a project that portrays artists in the contexts of their daily life and work. Veridiana Leite, Henrique Neves, Tiago Rocha Costa, Francisco Lourenço, Jessica Burrinha, and Manu Romeiro’s videos together already had more than 2k views, pushing up the visibility of our channel. PV Dias video was launched this month, and Luan Okun video will be the next to be released and published on our website and social media.
CUBA SHOTS making off
- In order to support each other and nurture creativity and collaborations within the ecosystem, we helped to organize and participate in the third NFT fair. During this event each DAO bought artworks from the other DAOs through Astro. Participation in the NFT fair is being very interesting to strengthen ties of partnerships with other DAOs and to generate engagement in our Mintbase Store.
NFT Fair poster of third edition
A screenshot of our NFT Collection
- The merchandising material that we ordered has arrived and we now have physical products for distribution and promotion of our DAO. This material was financed with funding from Marketing DAO. During Nearcon in Lisbon we were able to show and share part of this material with our community.
Images of our marketing products
- As part of our educational program we decided to share some new tutorials about us and Near community for our followers on Instagram. This initiative has the goal to help arts and cultural professionals to connect with our activities and understand better what blockchain is and how this can help them. We already have a few tutorial videos on our Youtube channel and website, but this time we want to reach new audiences on a different social media.
New instagram educational posts
- This month we were also present at another seminar that was promoted by PhilosophersDAO together with us to discuss subjects related to art and philosophy. This conversation was attended by artist Juliana Matsumura and mediator Rosi Morokawa.
Poster and image of this seminar
- Nearcon also took place this September in Lisbon and we were able to make some contacts and share ideas with other people in the Near community.
Nearcon poster and our logo present in another publicity poster during the event
We need to rethink our priority activities in order to focus more on the web3
We need to manage our financial and activity calendar in a more organic way
Invest more in our app development projects
All connections and partnerships with other DAOs and the Near community have strengthened our work
Preparing and running the next Incubadora’s seminar
Developing the CUBA SHOTS next episodes with CUDO
Help to organize and participate in the next NFT Fair
Plan our roadmap for the coming year and adapt our activities to our priorities
All are welcome to join us to talk about and see our projects.