Project Name: Incubadora
Project Status: [ in progress ]
Project Accounting: current account balance 704 USDT*
- Some payouts pending related to the marketing funding and artist stipend fee.
Updated Project Timeline:
Incubadora Vertical supported four projects in March: Travel Podcast, CUBA SHOTS, Metaverse experiments - Nears Cribs and Templates and Dapp development - Mintbase grant proposal creation.
We used some spare funds in our DAO to produce educational content in partnership with CUDO. The result was six new tutorials in our YouTube channel, teaching: How to create a custom gallery - 3XR CreateThing , How to create a DAO in the NEAR ecosystem?, How to offer a NEAR account? - NEARNAMES.com, 3XR- How do royalties work on CreateThing?, Seminars and Workshops - How to propose an idea to Incubadora and Mintbase-How to create NFT using the new interface. The content is in Portuguese with English subtitles and has been useful for different people inside and outside our community.
We continued our partnership with The 3xR in order to create a bridge between Its tools and technology and the Portuguese-speaking creatives community. During this month, we invited the writer Tiago Velasco to create a serie of NFTs and show them using a customized virtual gallery in CreatThing. The result of this experiment can be seen here.
In partnership with the Philosophers DAO, we collaborated in the creation of some seminars, all run on Youtube: Aspectos sobre Filosofia e[da] Arte, Autonomia institucional e compromisso social na arte do sec. XXI, Blockchain, Web3 e Metaverso, Uma reflexão sobre a funcionalidade da Arte.
Poster of seminar in partnership with Philosophers DAO
- Due to the changes observed in our community, in particular, the Guilds’ Tiering System, we decided to work hard in a proposal that will allow us to run for the NEAR Foundation Grants Program. We have already sent our application and we are now waiting for the result.
- “Os Museus da era das tecnologias digitais” was the 7th Seminar held by Incubadoras’s educational project. It was presented by Phd. Pablo Lisboa, a Brazilian university professor specialist in museum technology. The activity was really successful with more than 50 subscriptions and 25 attendees. The video of the initiative will soon be displayed in our YouTube channel.
- The winners of our 5th edition of our Artist Stipend Program are Augusto Trainotti, Bianca Victal, Erika Kobayashi, and Leonardo Villa. As it was our first stipend focused on dancers and choreographers, we consider the number of applicants, 29, a true success.
Winners posts on Instagram
We finished the second month of our 4rd Artist Stipend Program and the rewarded artists Bruno Bucis, Taslim, Urutau Maria Pinto and Zé Bernardo da Fonseca are about to submit their reports. The writer also winner Ana Pedrosa has already presented her report that can be seen here.
PV Dias and Veridiana Leite were the filmed artists durings this months in the continuation of our Artist Interviews by CUDO x Incubadora called “CUBA SHOTS” a project that portrays artists in the contexts of their daily life and work. Francisco Lourenço and Jessica Burrinha’s videos were the last to be released on our social media channels and together with Tiago Rocha Costa and Manu Romeiro’s videos together already had more than 2k views, pushing up the visibility of our channel. The video of Henrique Neves will be the next to be released and published on our website and social media.
CUBA SHOTS making off
- Through a partnership with the 3XR and the Incubadora Vertical project Metaverse experiments - Nears Cribs and Templates, we invited the architect Loraine Meister to create a virtual space in which it will be used as one of the templates for developing virtual galleries on CreateThing. The template has already been developed, but is not yet available for public use, as it is being implemented by the 3XR technical team, and it is expected that it will be available on their platform very soon. From this initiative, we will receive royalties from galleries that are sold on Mintbase using our template.
- Still within the Incubadora Vertical project Metaverse experiments - Nears Cribs and Templates, we invested in the purchase of one Near Cribs during the event lauching of this project developed by 3XR team.
Near Crib #85 that we bought
Description of our Near Crib
Incubadora is growing, so It has become more clear how important is to have a more balanced budget that allows us to both invest in the sustainability of our DAO and develop more projects.
The partnerships established to develop joint projects and also other communications together in social media are very effective in reaching a greater number of people and promoting the engagement of other communities
The educational videos that we have produced with content about Near and IncubadoraDAO have been very useful not only for our artistic community, but also for others Near DAO´s who have also started to share and use our videos to educate their public.
Communicating and supporting the four winners of the Artist Stipend Program 5th Open Call
Preparing and running the next Incubadora’s seminar
Keep reflecting on how to become more financially sustainable, investing on DeFi solutions to increase the DAO resilience.
Developing the CUBA SHOTS next episodes with CUDO
Preparing the next Poliedro Catalogue
We are waiting for NF reply to our Grant request
All are welcome to join us to talk about and see our projects.