Project Name: Incubadora
Project Status: [ in progress ]
Project Accounting: current account balance 29N
- Some payouts pending related to the marketing funding and artist stipend fee.
Updated Project Timeline:
Incubadora Vertical supported three projects in July: CUBA SHOTS, NFT Fair July, and Creation of 3D templates for 3XR CreateThing.
We used some spare funds in our DAO to produce educational content in partnership with CUDO. The result was more two new tutorials in our YouTube channel: ARTISTS INCUBADORA - How to create NFTs and BINANCE - How to exchange your Nears. The content is in Portuguese with English subtitles and has been useful for different people inside and outside our community.
In partnership with the Philosophers DAO, we collaborated in the creation of some seminars, all run on Youtube: Redes sociais e o retorno à caverna uma analogia à Alegoria da Caverna de Platão, Ayahuasca: você conhece?, Narrativa brasileira contemporânea: múltiplas vozes em debate, Arte e filosofia, uma via de mão dupla, Fluxus, Arte Conceitual e definição de arte. Also through this partnership, we helped in the production of four classes in Portuguese that explain subjects related to Near: Aula #1 - O Dinheiro como tecnologia social: do ouro ao Bitcoin, Aula #2 - Como funciona o protocolo Bitcoin?, Aula #3 - Como funciona o protocolo NEAR?, and Aula #4 - A carteiras como identidades na Web3.
Poster of some seminars in partnership with Philosophers DAO
- Part of the merchandising material that we ordered has arrived and we now have physical products for distribution and promotion of our DAO. This material was financed with funding from Marketing DAO.
- “Quilombismo digital em Portugal” was the 8th Seminar held by Incubadoras’s educational project. It was presented by Di Candido, a brazilian Researcher, Cultural Producer, DJ and Multidisciplinary Artist. The video of the initiative will soon be displayed in our YouTube channel.
The winners of our 6th edition of our Artist Stipend Program are Gustavo Torres, Leonardo Sousa, PV. Dias, and Mariana Malheiro. It was the round of our stipend program with the highest number of applicants, more than 70.
We finished the second month of our 5rd Artist Stipend Program and the rewarded artists Augusto Trainotti, Bianca Victal, Erika Kobayashi, and Leonardo Villa are about to submit their reports.
Luan Okun was the filmed artist durings this month in the continuation of our Artist Interviews by CUDO x Incubadora called “CUBA SHOTS” a project that portrays artists in the contexts of their daily life and work. The final video will soon be displayed on our YouTube channel. The video of Henrique Neves was the last to be released on our social media channels and together with Tiago Rocha Costa, Francisco Lourenço, Jessica Burrinha, and Manu Romeiro’s videos together already had more than 2k views, pushing up the visibility of our channel. PV Dias and Veridiana Leite’s videos will be the next to be released and published on our website and social media.
CUBA SHOTS making off
- Through a partnership with the 3XR and the Incubadora Vertical project Metaverse experiments - Nears Cribs and Templates, we invited the architect Loraine Meister to create virtual spaces in which it will be used as templates for developing virtual galleries on CreateThing. The templates has already been developed, but is not yet available for public use, as it is being implemented by the 3XR technical team, and it is expected that it will be available on their platform very soon. From this initiative, we will receive royalties from galleries that are sold on Mintbase using our template.
First template preview
Studies and preview of the second template
- In order to support each other and nurture creativity and collaborations within the ecosystem, we helped to organize and participate in the NFT fair. During this event each DAO bought artworks from the other DAOs through Astro.
NFT Fair poster
- The FITA Magazine, which was edited, printed and launched this month, has an article and a virtual gallery sponsored by Incubadora. This art magazine is emerging as a reference in the Portuguese artistic field and approved the Incubatora participation in this edition of the magazine with the project “POSTAL – Urban portraits of immigration” which was financed through the Incubadora vertical in March.
Magazzine cover and preview of the exhibition POSTAL
Participation in the NFT fair was very interesting to strengthen ties of partnerships with other DAOs and to generate engagement in our Mintbase Store.
We need to produce more informative content in addition to the tutorial videos. For newcomers to the Near community who are starting to collaborate with us, it would be interesting to have both types of content, videos and also written material such as PDFs, infographics, and flyers.
The partnerships established to develop joint projects and also other communications together in social media are very effective in reaching a greater number of people and promoting the engagement of other communities.
Communicating and supporting the four winners of the Artist Stipend Program 6th Open Call
Preparing and running the next Incubadora’s seminar
Keep reflecting on how to become more financially sustainable, investing on DeFi solutions to increase the DAO resilience.
Developing the CUBA SHOTS next episodes with CUDO
Help to organize and participate in the second NFT Fair
Preparing the next Poliedro Catalogue
We are waiting for NF reply to our Grant request
All are welcome to join us to talk about and see our projects.
Website | NEAR Forum | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram | YouTube | Mintbase | Incubadora - Artists