[REPORT] Procd Dao Funding for July 2022
JULY MONTHLY REPORT
This report referes to: [[APPROVED] - Procd Dao Funding for July 2022]
Total Requested Funding Amount: 930 DAI
Destination address: procd.sputnik-dao.near
Project completed in July: [Report] Make a Take
The council provided support to all project participants, preparing an introduction to web3 through online meetings and face-to-face meetings. Conducted market research to compose a marketing team. Participated in face-to-face Nomade Label events to interact and exchange experiences among the Near community. Introduced Near’s Forum and Astro Dao to Dao members to understand how we do transactions and voting.
We prepared reports and proposals together as we are going through a learning process of the actions of a Dao.
Due to the delay of the July funding and also being our first month receiving incentives, we were without balance in the treasury and had to collect from our cash money to make up the productions of the Make a Take fundraising and this value would be refunded at the time of the payment of the Dao
We prepared our social media, created a linktr.ee, our twitter and edited our presentation language for the new web3 format on Instagram, facebook and youtube.
Make a Take Meeting (onboarding)
- Team onboarding, initiated by @Dazo. [May]
- Research of platforms and tools, going through relationship building in the ecosystem and study of socio-operational dynamics, enabling greater security and autonomy in project execution. [June/July]
- Make a Take - Procd Dao arrives with focus on the project by understanding its amplitude in language and format, bringing new guests to each new episode.
- Meeting with designer on August 02 - Work proposal/shipping
- Meeting with Marketing consultant on August 03 - Working proposal/shipping
Integrated into the community in late 2021, the proposer @Dazo was able to build relationships with different artists and Daos, as well as build his own store geared towards photographers within Mintbase with the Procd Photographers store.
Arriving in the community in May, proponent @TayOlua has been connecting with artists and collectives in the ecosystem, having posted her first proposal in June directing to Gambiarra Dao and completed it in July through the Nomade label dao. After the execution, onboarding of the team was started on the Girly Magic Fashion Editorial project’s fact sheet.
Dao aims to build different partner relationships to function in an increasingly decentralized and sustainable way and work on the inclusion of fringe professionals in the crypto market.
Procd entered the ecosystem at a time of reviews and discussions about new steps of Creatives and the council could observe a pointed turbulence about the production dynamics in the ecosystem. Understanding the challenge of onboarding new audiences on blockchain platforms, the team took the first months to focus on research and synthesis of theoretical content for onboarding, research for identification points and building relationships, to understanding possible working dynamics and planning the actions as DAO.
- Post-production of Make a Take material
- Prospecting projects focused on the production of musical works in various languages, but always in dialogue with the marginal experiences.
- Publication of informative content around web3 platforms and social network
- Expanding photographic activities to encourage new photographers to interact with the ecosystem, thus expanding the movement of the Procd Photographers store
- Procd also aims to bring a fixed visual project into its schedule
To our friends @creativesdao-mods